• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

How Old Were You When You First Cycled? ? ?

OoOGazOoO

Hi guys, just thought it would be an interesting topic if you guys feel ok to discuss it.

What was your first cycle? ? ?

How old were you when you first cycled? ? ?

Did you see good gains from it? ? ?

Do you regret it? ? ?

Thanks guys.

Also, if you regret it, could you state why please, i.e. lack of knowledge of diet and training, or simply that you think you were too young. Or on the other hand, do you think that everything was nailed on and a cycle was fine considering you had diet and training nailed on.

Hi guys, just thought it would be an interesting topic if you guys feel ok to discuss it.

Do you regret it? ? ?

Thanks guys.

Also, if you regret it, could you state why please, i.e. lack of knowledge of diet and training, or simply that you think you were too young. Or on the other hand, do you think that everything was nailed on and a cycle was fine considering you had diet and training nailed on.

My first cycle was dbol only 25mg ed pyramided

I was 30

Gains were good , gained 21lb kept 17lb

no regrets

i was 25 when i did my first deca only cycle, haha what a mistake that was!

that was the advice i was given at the time!

if only i knew, thank f*ck for the t'internet and forums like this.

I was 23, i did 500mg sust a week for 10 weeks, dbol kickstart at 25mg a week for 4 weeks. Nolva PCT

I don' regret it as i was fully ready in terms of training, diet and experianced, i was also fully researched.

I gained a stone and a half and only lost a few pounds after pct.

I was 28 when I did 30mg dianabol day for 6 weeks.

Put on 16 pounds and kept 7.

No regrets,wish I`d done it earlier

First cycle was 500mg of Test E, along with T3. Thought it would be a shortcut to benig lean. I was very wrong! Dont regert it though as it was the only way i learnt.

I was 21 i think mate. Thats what got me into gear to start with and i havent looked back yet lol

tbol

oh yeahhhhhhhh

no because i chose to do it, a little of me tbh regrets it but its done and dusted so no point dwelling on it.

I was 20,it was 20mg dbol ed week 1 rising to 50 mg ed week 6

200ml deca weeks 1-3 then 400 ml deca+ 250 sus weeks 3-6

no pct,i couldn't afford it...lol

my balls were like peanuts but i was proud as punch.

looking back,I was ill advised and too immature as far as training went,also I was popping e's like sweets so it didn't take long to loose my gains,only thing was I just kept on buying more and more sus and testoviron to try and keep a bit of weight.

this cycle will be differant,I hope to get good gains out of it.

Thanks guys, i appreciate the replies, i didnt know if it would be a 'delicate' subject, and i appreciate the honesty.

Some good replies, as i imagined.

Thanks again.

i was 19 and was sprinting at the time. i used 30mg dbol ed for first week but put on a stone in a week so came down to 4 tabs a day for 6 weeks

Generic Dbol only, was a bit apprehensive of the needle at first, so wanted to break in gently... :smilie_lol2:

18 years old, so coming up on 11years ago now.

Believe it or not yes, I remember gaining around 24lb, and keeping around 16 - which isn't too shabby for something as daft as Dbol only! Having said that, I had already been traing around 5 years, and had quite a good understanding of diet for someone that age - also, I reckon looking back the placebo effect of knowing I was on something probably made me more focused for a time. Chances are you could have given me plaster of paris tablets, told me they were Dbol, and I would have still gained :bonk:

Do you regret it? ? ?

Nah, not really. 18 will probably seem a bit young to most, but I had developed to my utmost height/frame/maturity some 2 years before, so I wasn't losing anything that way. Yeah I could have done a better first cycle, but as V1nce says, thats how you learn! And, as mentioned above, I did still manage reasonable gains all things considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post mate.

Thanks a lot for that and thanks also for the rest of the posts too guys.

Much appreciated.

Back