• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

In depth stim combo research

Ethan8

Elite Member
Here are my findings after extensive 2 day research on a test group of....me.

'Epherdrine & ritalin are synergistic'. 

There you go ,I hope you appreciate the hard work ,dedication and time that went into this, it's a study I'm sure will benefit us all for years to come.

Thank you

Craig DWP/NHS/TEFL

BTW it's tongue in cheek but yes its better than say EYA or YCA etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also by adding T3 and tren I can simulate the Asian climate I am used to ,burn baby burn.

bud. I dint judge.

but if a newb was to read that, they would be scared.

After the mike mentzer scenario maybe you should chill a bit. saying he piling a bootle of grey goose out the freezer

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they should see its tongue in cheek mate,well I'd hope so. I could understand if I was joking about DNP ,still I probably did at some point. I'll edit the T though , I don't think nothing to fear from the other two if your in a PED forum.

Back