Mass gainers

Boditronics mass attack Evo.

Vanilla ice cream flavour, fuck me its awesome. Decent nutritional breAkdown as well if the labels anything to go off (buhuhu)

I use that and McDonald's hamburgers/double cheeseburgers for convenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whey, oats, whole eggs, lots of whole wheat pasta, coconut oil, as much steak as I can afford. That's my basis for a bulk.

Mass gainer would be the usual breakfast/afternoon snack:

Protein, 100/150g of oats, frozen berries, oaken yoghurt, water, coco oil and peanut butter all in the blender

I haven't had a mass shake for a while...
pw is the closest I come to that is pw shake that's usually Whey iso and waxi maize...

If I was going to have one I guess it would be a bit like Hilly's shake with
Whey
rice flower
and a fat like evoo or pbutter etc.

Typically tho Id have whey to bump pro intake and eat the rest as a solid...

egg whites

brown rice flour

ice cream

delish.
 this for the win. havent tried it yet but was contemplating ice cream as part of a mass gainer shake. currently using hyperbolic mass but it is very high calorie. tastes good though. 

Whey, oats, whole eggs, lots of whole wheat pasta, coconut oil, as much steak as I can afford. That's my basis for a bulk.

Mass gainer would be the usual breakfast/afternoon snack:

Protein, 100/150g of oats, frozen berries, oaken yoghurt, water, coco oil and peanut butter all in the blender
pretty much what I do.

If you where keen to stay a bit leaner would be worth taking the nut butter out and replacing with more coco oil imo.

Roy

How would this help stay leaner or are dropping calories when doing this ?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Vitamin D milk, serious mass, peanut butter, egg whites, flaxseed meal.This works for me but I put on mass easily, its when I try to lose when I have problems. 

Boring cnut here oats/protien blend - drink. Simples. Want more cals make a bigger drink. Cheap as fuck. Don't be tempted to throw tuna in no flavoured whey in world will hide it . Tastes like some Dipped thier dangler in it after an hours cardio. Urgh.

Haha - i think that's a favourite of Papa's - the ol tuna shake...blurrghghh

Good bump though, i need to plan something, fading away to nothing here big time. Probably set a diet plan from January...with all the xmas crap coming up there's no point now. My body will just be full of junk/alcohol/reccy for the next 4 weeks...

Next four weeks seem immense mate hahaha by way I did inbox you a thankou message dunno if it went through.

Back