• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Medtech & Dims....50mg Var

What doses ya doing big man? And how was ya blood results they all good am assuming if got cycle go ahead

yeah bloods came back all positive. Kidney function is very good, creatinine levels lowered, cholesterol is improved greatly and is back on. Blood thickness, after venesections and donations has dropped from 0.560 to 0.517, so the nurse is still recommending regular blood letting, which ive already planned for. So all good.

told the coach i want to lose some more weight, lost a lot through constant day work, and tighten up. He got back to me last night and wants me on, to start with;

500mg Test-e
250mg Dec Nand
400mg Mast-e
25mg Prov ED
1x Aromasin tab over the week.
Fat burners to follow, and possibly oil changes.

Looking at 12 weeks but he could extend, he never puts a fixed length on a cycle as goals could come sooner or need more time.

I was expecting a cycle of Tren-e, NPP and Test-e with an oral to start, but hes told me the above so will follow it.

Clubs can I offer some advice

With raised hemocratin levels it's not feasible to just donate blood every so often. You will crash your ferritin levels and you will feel a whole lot worse then.

You need time off everything and a strategy in place to manage your hemocratin going forward.

I wouldn't normally shout up as you are paying a coach for advice

But shortly your health will start to suffer and I think alot of you

Clubs can I offer some advice

With raised hemocratin levels it's not feasible to just donate blood every so often. You will crash your ferritin levels and you will feel a whole lot worse then.

You need time off everything and a strategy in place to manage your hemocratin going forward.

I wouldn't normally shout up as you are paying a coach for advice

But shortly your health will start to suffer and I think alot of you

I shall look into it bud and ask the nurse when im down there next.

Also, if my diet is good, plenty of red meats etc, then my ferritin levels wont drop that much even if i let blood, as my iron levels will still be at a good level from red meat sources? If im understanding it correctly.

Having had blood Cancer for 7 years has myself working with top heamotolgists and as such I'm very fortunate to have educated myself on these matters.

Please do though speak to an educated person on it.

Its not as straight forward as what you suggest mate.

If you try to increase ferritin via diet ot supplements this will overstimulate your bone marrow which in turn produces more red blood cells and as such now you have elevated hemocratin.

Of course elevated hemocratin is putting a great deal of extra strain on your heart, pumping around thick sludge of blood.

You understand now why I have spoken up I hope mara.

There's no easy way to fix what you are doing unless you come off period.

I feel I've pointed enough out now and as I mentioned hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes, but I won't sit back and watch people suffer health consequences as those you are trusting for advice or not telling you or not educated enough to offer you sound advice.

Having had blood Cancer for 7 years has myself working with top heamotolgists and as such I'm very fortunate to have educated myself on these matters.

If you try to increase ferritin via diet ot supplements this will overstimulate your bone marrow which in turn produces more red blood cells and as such now you have elevated hemocratin.

Of course elevated hemocratin is putting a great deal of extra strain on your heart, pumping around thick sludge of blood.

I feel I've pointed enough out now and as I mentioned hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes, but I won't sit back and watch people suffer health consequences as those you are trusting for advice or not telling you or not educated enough to offer you sound advice.

Fair play buddy, appreciate it x

I'll start asking a few questions next time i see my nurse, see what he says.

thanks bud

awesome post big fella hope you’re well!

on the subject of dims and mts Var for @Clubber Lang , personally everything I’ve used of either brand (apart from recent fat burners in the case of dims) has always worked as it should. May not be popular opinion, particularly on the mts but I speak as I find it from personal opinion. Used lots from both brands and was running the primo 200 from mts up until a week or so ago and was working as expected but the swelling I was getting was really bad, pip wasn’t horrendous but my arse would swell up into my hip and I’d look like a lob sided black bird lol

now the only caveat to the above is that I have had any fresh batches off either lab of anything for the last year or maybe more as I’m trying to work through the ridiculous stash I have built up before getting anymore lol I’d be fucked if the police came knocking frankly :rolleyes:

Currently on shield car and its fine. Dimensions i have used a while ago and they were also good. Probably about 2 years ago though.

Fair play buddy, appreciate it x

I'll start asking a few questions next time i see my nurse, see what he says.

thanks bud

I mean no disrespect here but I think the poster above is spot on and the stuff he’s learnt and educated himself on from what I can only assume are consultants/doctors and not nurses will be a feck load more than your nurse might be able to advise you on.
Take that members advice and give things a rest and break.
There’s no quick fix for what your showing and letting blood and topping up with meat and iron tabs won’t cut the mustard clubbed lang. sorry if I have overstepped the mark but health over gains for me.
To the original question both labs are shite imo. Avoid.

I mean no disrespect here but I think the poster above is spot on and the stuff he’s learnt and educated himself on from what I can only assume are consultants/doctors and not nurses will be a feck load more than your nurse might be able to advise you on.
Take that members advice and give things a rest and break.
There’s no quick fix for what your showing and letting blood and topping up with meat and iron tabs won’t cut the mustard clubbed lang. sorry if I have overstepped the mark but health over gains for me.
To the original question both labs are shite imo. Avoid.

Im definitely taking everything into consideration yes..... but i wont be coming off gear, i'm just reducing doses over time till im just running a TRT dose will a little dec to keep my joints moving lol.

my next cycle is only 500mg test, 250mg dec and 400mg mast-e.....lightweight lol

Im definitely taking everything into consideration yes..... but i wont be coming off gear, i'm just reducing doses over time till im just running a TRT dose will a little dec to keep my joints moving lol.

my next cycle is only 500mg test, 250mg dec and 400mg mast-e.....lightweight lol

lol still a gram of gear your body though and I like your openness

Back