PRE-wo supps - Talk to me

The Red Meat Kid

Elite Member
inb4 strongblkcoffee

inb4 banana and half a wank

Ahem

Not used a PRE for a while and there is so may cool looking tubs and names now.. 

Anyone any recent use of any? Looking for more focus/energy than anything else.. pump would be a nice bonus.. 

Have considered..

Purus labs - condense

PNI - Prodigy

Pure labs - Turbo

Ty men x

Not really impressed with any of the pre-wo.

I like the ON Amino Energy for intra tho

Got some pni prodigy myself. Quite impressed I was one of the original Guineau pigs that was overdosed through MT not nice at high doses :-(

Edit. Just noticed you want a pump too. Ignore the label this gives you no increased pump over your normal workout at all but is good for focus and strength

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one i really rated was the reflex performance matrix.

I used to use the no caffeine version and found it pretty effective.

Thanks guys.

Aye wrapper tremor looks not bad.. Nice to see full servings of ingrediants and not just pish amounts

Prob give it a go, 25% off aswell boost

Muscle supermarket giving tremor samples away mate why but try before you buy a full tub? Cut and paste below

To Receive Your Tremor Sample

email: freesamples@musclesupermarket.com

We need your name, address, contact details and choice of flavour

Berry tastes a bit like dyralite. Orange flavour is amazing though, very much like orange juice. I'm very tolerant to stims, but I haven't dare gone above the recommended 24g serving suggestion yet! The beta alanine tingles are immense!

Mixes perfectly with a spoon and has no shitty bits at the bottom.

Dorian Yates Nox, always does the trick for me.

10mg dbol

Can of Monster Rehab

Works rather well!
hmm, gonna try that tomorrow, but with a man sized serving of dbol lol

using CNP GFX at the moment, found that well balanced and not over  powering with stims, I can eat after training on it, unlike some. Don't crash either.

Warrior Rage is the same aswell.

Used a sample of Gaspari SuperMax........... ever shitted so much in my life after that!  lol

Back