• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Primo And Estrogen

Jabbed the missus with Primo yesterday, 1ml.

Should have given her 0.5ml and another half ml later in the week, but wasnt thinking straight and gave her a weeks dose in 1x jab, duh. Think she wants another 0.5ml in the week, then will stick to half a ml twice per week.

See what happens. Shes not running anything else, no clen or yohimbine etc, just Primo.

Trying out a new brand my source has taken on, Status Labs.

Using their Sust too.

Just on each week;
4ml Primo
2ml Sust
1ml Deca-nand (neuro)

How's the Status lab feel for you, can aquire some or may just stick to ROHM or NP for summer cycle.

If uve got some left, can you post up photos of the Status vials & tubs.

Ta mate

How's the Status lab feel for you, can aquire some or may just stick to ROHM or NP for summer cycle.

If uve got some left, can you post up photos of the Status vials & tubs.

Ta mate

Hi mate,
I was mostly using all Neuro meds myself last year, and no issue. I finished a 15 week cycle of Neuro in Nov and had 6 weeks left before Christmas, so decided and was allowed just to carry on cycling till then. I did 6 weeks of Status Sust, Dec and Primo and yeah, everything felt fine.
Ive continued using the Status sust and deca to cruise on, 1ml of each, and havent noticed a drop in strength or stamina, so thats good.

Missus has started 1ml of Primo and im having my bloods done at Strom this weekend, then if everything comes back good i'll cycle again.
Im going to put all my eggs in one basket and run everything from Status. Already got a shed load of Status Primo in ready. So i'll be using they're Primo, Sust with a little deca for my joints.

stat1.jpg

stat.jpg

Hi mate,
I was mostly using all Neuro meds myself last year, and no issue. I finished a 15 week cycle of Neuro in Nov and had 6 weeks left before Christmas, so decided and was allowed just to carry on cycling till then. I did 6 weeks of Status Sust, Dec and Primo and yeah, everything felt fine.
Ive continued using the Status sust and deca to cruise on, 1ml of each, and havent noticed a drop in strength or stamina, so thats good.

Missus has started 1ml of Primo and im having my bloods done at Strom this weekend, then if everything comes back good i'll cycle again.
Im going to put all my eggs in one basket and run everything from Status. Already got a shed load of Status Primo in ready. So i'll be using they're Primo, Sust with a little deca for my joints.

View attachment 4541

View attachment 4542

Decent mate appreciate that in depth reply doing my yearly stock and its either Status, NP or ROHM. Given Status is pretty new lab and slightly cheaper il probably go that route as well..

Just got to get this bloody shoulder surgery out the way on the 14th of Feb then let me get cracking.

Cheers mate

Decent mate appreciate that in depth reply doing my yearly stock and its either Status, NP or ROHM. Given Status is pretty new lab and slightly cheaper il probably go that route as well..

Just got to get this bloody shoulder surgery out the way on the 14th of Feb then let me get cracking.

Cheers mate

Would be interesting to get someone else's feedback on Status too. I have a couple of friends running odd Status bits, but some arent proper gym goes, so feedback is limited.

I must admit since i dropped onto a cruise using the Status, 1ml sust n dec ew from doing 2ml of each on a cycle, my strength and stamina hasnt dropped, or nosedived.

Apparently its one of the Sphinx people behind Status. I suppose you can tell with the colour and box scheme. My guy also said, and i do trust him as ive been dealing with him for 15+ years, that Status will be well dosed/made as they didnt want anyone lab bashing, so nothing to pick fault at from the start so to speak.
Im going to take a punt and do all Status meds next cycle, which will be Primo based, with test and a little deca for my joints.

Speaking of joints, im hopefully having some Ozone treatment while im at Strom this weekend. Will jab some Ozone fluid into my shoulder, elbow/forearm, and maybe knee too. See how that works.

Would be interesting to get someone else's feedback on Status too. I have a couple of friends running odd Status bits, but some arent proper gym goes, so feedback is limited.

I must admit since i dropped onto a cruise using the Status, 1ml sust n dec ew from doing 2ml of each on a cycle, my strength and stamina hasnt dropped, or nosedived.

Apparently its one of the Sphinx people behind Status. I suppose you can tell with the colour and box scheme. My guy also said, and i do trust him as ive been dealing with him for 15+ years, that Status will be well dosed/made as they didnt want anyone lab bashing, so nothing to pick fault at from the start so to speak.
Im going to take a punt and do all Status meds next cycle, which will be Primo based, with test and a little deca for my joints.

Speaking of joints, im hopefully having some Ozone treatment while im at Strom this weekend. Will jab some Ozone fluid into my shoulder, elbow/forearm, and maybe knee too. See how that works.

Let me know how the Ozone fluid treatment goes mate, I'm going to need some serious work on my shoulder after my op on 14th of Feb, pharma gh Var and a little test for a while till I get some real movement back.

Let me know how the Ozone fluid treatment goes mate, I'm going to need some serious work on my shoulder after my op on 14th of Feb, pharma gh Var and a little test for a while till I get some real movement back.

Finally booked into for Ozone at Strom, me and missus go at the end of this month, 28th.

Had work stuff pop up last time but things havent improved so booked in.

Im going to get my shoulders done and right forearm, and if theres time i'll get the nurse do jab both knees. Its £50 for a session regards of jab amounts.

Missus is having a few places done as well, so see what happens.

Back