Rad To The Bone

Yeah that's the plan just run the small increases like I did on the other routine,I like that way better than upping the weight every set plus its easier to write it down lol.

LMAO now that's what I call a good life this trading lark has its perks!!

It's a far simpler method of progressing and means over the weeks you get 1 or 2 easier sets when you start hitting the targets

The 90s would have been a good time to be minted

I am all for keeping things simple.

Wouldn't it .......I was a skint student with a crapped out car saying that I had some awesome times lol.

Legs tomorrow so a pretty easy session

I was far too well off as a student (unlike now), had a way too fancy car for my age (unlike now), spent far too much time stoned (unlike now) and had a great time too (un... nah, I'm not saying it)

Week 1 second upper

Lat pull down 34 x 10,10,10
Incline Bench 80 x 12,12,12
Db seal row 22.5 x 10,10,10
Pec Dec 30 x 10,10,10
DB Arnold press 12.5 x 10,10,10,10
Cg pull down 30 x 10,10
DB reverse fly 7.5 x 10,10
SA Cable curl 18 x 10,10
Cgbp 80 x 10,10
Cable reverse curl 18 x 10,10
Wrist curl 36 x 10,10,10,10

No the wonder I fell out of the gym when I was finished lol,good one today but had to heavily strap my back for this one not sure what I have done but certainly airing on the side of caution.Not sure what to do leg wise tomorrow but whatever it is it's going to be fcukin light!!

I think I do 10 exercises in 2 days.... I guess while it's a bit cooler over there you're getting the extra work in lol

Dude I have got to kill myself to get any results LOL........Saying that it was legs today.

Week 1 lower.

Split squats 20 x 8,8,8
Leg ext 30 x 10,10,10
Single leg curl 10 x 10,10,10
Calf raises 40 x 12,12,12

Split squats have made a return and I can't stress enough how fcukin much I hate the bastards,rest went well enough just taking it easy and plodding along lower back isn't great at all but if I nurse it through for a while hopefully it won't get any worse.

Loving the contract is volume, alto TBF if split squats were in my programme I probably wouldn't get out of bed

What a horrible exercise split squats are it's bloody typical that it's the only thing squats wise I can do.Still debating on wether a leg press machine would be a good investment.

Leg press or belt squat. Honestly, those belt squats are pretty versatile I would say they aren't that compact but then leg press isn't either and it's pretty much a 1 trick pony. The big benefit is no axial loading when squattt so the back get as huge break

Been looking at a dip belt to attach to the lower pulley on the power rack that in theory could be used for belt squats and certainly a lot cheaper than buying a machine lol.

Would you be able to get close enough so that you are over the pulley and not have to step too far back from it?

The bottom pulley on the x over is to close in but the one on the power rack comes out far enough to get into a good position over it, will have to make a base plate to give a bit height but I have plenty timber knocking about so that won't be a problem.

Back