Rad To The Bone

I hope the Mrs appreciates the priority you have to connecting the washing machine lol

Looking smart tho mate. You have more cupboards on the wall above your sink than my entire kitchen.

I can't get my head round how you do all that is around an hour. You literally must not stop to breathe

LOL I got the dishwasher up a running first I couldn't do anymore washing up and was considering going to paper plates!!

Cheers dude I don't know what the Mrs was thinking when she ordered the kitchen its just ridiculous how many cupboards we have got still got a couple of big cupboards left over I have decided they are going to be used for my butchery part of the kitchen where I can start making my sausages,burgers and bacon again.

The less time I spend in my spider infested gym the better at the minute trust me if you see the size of these fcukers you'll understand why I am in and out as fast as possible LOL.

A butchery in your kitchen.... Nice

Do leave your Mrs tonite to do the ordering... Both wise and mad at the same time

Yeah it gives me a great excuse to buy some big knives lol.

I was there when she was sorting the kitchen but I got bored and wandered off to look at the power tools she then appeared saying its all sorted...........should have known better!!

We have managed to loose a big box of cupboard handles need to find them as they were bloody pricey and don't fancy forking out again for them

I like the use of the term "we" have managed to lose the handles.... Does the Mrs know she is getting a portion of the blame here.

Did you actually manage to work out what I meant on that last sentence on the last post, I just had to read it 3 times to figure out what I meant to say lol

I said I had put them in a box she said she'd put them in a bag so between us we've lost em lol.

I am used to your encrypted messages LOL

Week 3 lower

Belt squats 52 x 10,10,10,10
Leg ext 37 x 10,10,10
Single leg curls 26 x 10,10,10
Calf raises 60 x 12,12,12

Well that went fine definitely feel the difference with belt squats,everything moved well enough and small increases on everything.....Happy days!!

Legs had already got a workout when I decided I couldn't be arsed to wait for the Mrs to find a trolley in the shop and carried the 2.4 meter worktop all the way to the checkout......I was fcuked when I eventually got there LOL.

Man points gained. Extra points for never showing a grimace and refusing to let anyone help or hold a door open

LOL I felt like passing out at the checkout but held it together well.

They should have that as a part of the strongman competitions what a awkward bloody thing to carry!!

That and 6 bags of shopping and an 18 pack of bottled water where the plastic wrapping keeps splitting

Now the heats starting to kick in it's time to shorten down the routine I have went back to the 5 day bro split with a couple of tweaks

Week 1 chest

Bench 100 x 10,10,10
Incline 90 x 10,10,10
Decline 100 x 10,10,10
Pec Dec 36 x 10,10,10
X over 24 x 10,10,10
Wrist curl 36 x 10,10,10

Good start to the week everything moved well enough and hit all the reps gym was hot even with swamp fan blasting,but in and out fairly quickly so all good.

That sounds like a very wise move... There you go again, putting me to shame by making sensible training decisions lol

LOL I have my moments..........not that many though!!

I did think about training in a morning instead but that would mean getting up early so fcuk that

Back