Stocking Up Before April Energy Price Increases...

Cos they've spent 2 to 3 decades convincing everyone that it's the gold standard and that fast absorption is paramount.

When you think that 30 years ago it was just disposed of, tipped down a drain, and considered waste to now being a multi million pound supplement must-have they've certainly got their money's worth from their marketing

Cos they've spent 2 to 3 decades convincing everyone that it's the gold standard and that fast absorption is paramount.

When you think that 30 years ago it was just disposed of, tipped down a drain, and considered waste to now being a multi million pound supplement must-have they've certainly got their money's worth from their marketing

Will definitely be trying the strawberry whey from Home Bargains when they have it in next. They only had choc and vanilla in when i went the other day. Will keep an eye out.

Ive ordered some of the milk protein from MP which worked out a good price. £27 something for 2.5kg. Will see how it goes. Can't understand why whey is so much more expensive.
It’s actually decent too. Much better than casin cos it’s 20% whey

I’ve just switched to NXT beef iso raspberry flavour to try.
Nice, I get it as a treat. They’ve expanded the flavours since I last got some and they sound awesome. Might get some fruit pastel next time.

£43 shipped next day with Amazon as didn’t want to wait for dolphin fitness 7 day free one

I’ve just switched to NXT beef iso raspberry flavour to try.

my go to product now

just got the Apple and blackcurrant squash one - just tastes like strong squash. Perfect what I need as never found a whey I got on with brilliantly

Back