The Dirty One - sept 2015 post blast poncing Pg 225

Son's finally made it back from his Ex and slept in until 2pm today LOL Early shift at work so another am/pm split to my workout, work itself was dead quite tho. And now I'm waiting for the ribs and chips to cook for tea. Happy days. New car tomorrow.

am
C: Cable EZ Curls: 60x24, 18, 14
D: Spider Curls: 12.5s x18, 16, 12
E: Machine Press S/S: 185/125 x 20/15, 12/11, 9/10
pm
A: Hammer Rows: 12x20s, 35s x22, 19, 14
B: LPD: #12x19, 17
F: Grab Wrist Curls: 20s x25, 25 (17+8), 25 (15+10)

Got the ball rolling with EZ cable curls, couple of reps up and an extra set and comparing well to last block. Spider curls set up with the right start weight from the get-go, reps were decent here too. Machine press to finish this part of the session, after chest not feeling strong the other day, was really solid and well up on what I was expecting. This afternoon saw back getting it's share of work, hammer rows seeing a slow start but finishing pretty well and form I believe was well locked in. This made LPD tough going +1 then -1 to break even before the 3rd set. Added those grab curls in to save some time tomorrow, RPing my way thru 3 sets of 25. Token fit chick in the LPD background for you all tho if you get bored of my back.

Today was D Day, where D stands for Delivery-of-new-car. Pick up was at 12 so got up, took the mrs to work, got 4k of my walk done so I could get to the gym around 10 to give me plenty of time to get back and get ready. Petrol light was on, cruise control has suddenly decided to stop working (I was using it a lot to bypass the throttle sensor) so for once the BreakDown Gods were possibly smiling down on me. Turned out I'd been given an extra couple of hundred against my car too so felt a little guilty but they are huge dealership and my old car will be going straight to auction. All done no tho, car is mine. Prior to all that tho I had to get thru a hammy session.

A: SLDL: 10x70, 10x120, 170x16, 14, 8
B: Laying Ham Curls: #8x20, 15, 10
C: Press Calf: 130x17, 15... 135x11
D: Seated Calves: 42.5x23+ 5x5

Slightly larger than I probably should have done gain in reps today. +2 then +4 then the 3rd set. Didn't feel to OTT but certainly felt it, almost match the last cycle with 10kg more weight on the bar. As a result there was some work to be done to get the reps out on ham curls but held my own there. After 2 sets on calf press I upped a bit more for the last set as reps progressed well on the last round of these. Seated work I popped a 2.5 on as an extra and was happy to match reps on these. (usual forearm work was done yesterday).

So you've got the new wheels,so how is it ? Awesome I hope.

So has Zach finally admitted he's back with his ex or still pushing the we are just friends line LOL

It is awesome. Ended out getting 1150 for mine. Helps take a few quid of the payments. But yeah. Well chuffed. I'll book the Bath Airbnb tomorrow and all should be good.

Still friends lol

Friends.........Yeah right LMAO is she going to come on the holiday?

Well happy for you,done well to get that for your old motor,get the holiday booked and enjoy the drive dude.

Bit of an anomaly today, day off so a full push session in one go. Rubbish weather today so the Mrs tagged along for the shopping to get out of the house. I tried to patch up the small tear in my seat with some fabric glue. Fvcking stuff is cr4p, doesn't look like it's holding at all, we'll see tomorrow, may have to pay to get a proper job done. And the glue tube split at the bottom and covered me. Big session today tho as I also added in the uprights I would usually do with quads tomorrow so I earned the free portion of prawn crackers I got with my chicken and chips for tea.

A: Incline Smith Press: 10x50, 70x21, 16, 13
B: Incline Cable Fly: #4x21, 16, 14
C: Close Grip: (smith) 55x20, 18, 15
D: /\ Bar PD: #11 x25, 25 (19+6), 25 (19+6)
E: Inc DB Curl: Myoreps 15s x20+5x5
F: Upright Rows: #8x25+5x5

Started respectably enough, same weight but a solid 2 rep gain on set 1 (not entirely sure it was 2RIR, may have been 1, find out next week LOL). Moved much better having a fresh shoulder tho. Inc flyes were good to start with, shoulder was A-OK. After that it got a bit grindy and clunky but nothing that prevented a rep gain. Doing triceps here meant I was back on the smith, opted for 55 (which I think is actually 60 as I believe the bar here is 25). These moved really well, no niggle woes at all and solid reps considering the infrequency of using the smith. PDs also decent, a while ago I hit 22 on #10 so a significant sign of progression here, reps a bit higher than I may have liked but the job was done. Set 2 and 3 matching each other may be down to a bit of nattering. DB curl work was good, 5x5 bugged the shoulder a bit but otherwise solid. Interestingly the addition of uprights here wasn't too bad on the shoulder and moved nicely (nicer than expected anyway).

Fabric glue is shite, best off getting it done professionally it shouldn't be that expensive.

Gym looks very quiet

It started busy then got quiet, by the time I got out of the shower it was picking up tho.

The tear is about an inch long so should be an easy fix to someone with the right kit.

An early start to proceedings this morning to get quads done in time to make breakfast, get to my work gym and get home to arrange our airbnb for Bath (all sorted now but was a faff setting myself up and getting ID accepted) £555 for a whole bungalow for 3 nights. 2 double beds and 2 floor mattresses so plenty of sleeping room for us all now that Ella is confirmed for our trip. Seat repair has bedded in a bit overnight, still could do with a little more work but certainly better than I thought. Just need to sort lunch before the hairdressers and get this training stuff updated.

A: Cyclist SSB Squats: 10x60, 100x14, 12, 9
B: Hack Squats: 55 misload x16, 70x13, 11, 8??
C: Belted Calves: #22+12.5 x26, 19, 17
D: Calf press myoreps: 110x23 +5x5

Despite being half asleep squats got off to a decent start, +1 then +2 then the extra set. Lost where I was on hacks as my Dad rang me so I forgot one of the 15s but didn't realised until after I thought I'd smashed a set LOL After 2 sets of the right weight I did go a 3rd as I was doing alright altho I probably held a tiny bit more back on that 3rd set of 70. Strong set of belted calf raises to start with followed by a couple of more down to earth ones. Myorep work was alright, not much on the session a few days ago but on the week it was decent.

Going on the 10th... Looking forward to it (assuming everyone can behave). Check in is at 4pm so have the whole day to get there and may even get cheddar gorge covered if we leave as early as I hope to

Back