Warriors blaze very disapointed.

babis25

Elite Member
Well I treated myself to some warriors blaze pills on pay day because I has herd some really good things and that its meant to be great for appetite suppressing and energy for workouts.

Well been on it for nearly 5 days now.I was on some very strong pain killers but I am no longer on them but even when I was never felt as rough as I have the last 5 days.

Yes it suppresses my appetite as I

Normally stimulants dehydrate you.

Hence the need for additional fluids.

Up the fluids and I bet you feel better.

I tried that already apart from pissing like a race horse all day long I didnt feel any different when I take jack3d I get wired so was expecting something but nothing at all.

And honestly just feel so so tired and the nausea is horrible!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got similar experiences from a dodgy batch of ECA recently. Never again.

Are you sweating much? Could be electrolyte loss as well as dehydration

No kind weird actually not that I'm a sweaty betty lol but I'm not sweating at all!

I just cant understand it should I complain or maybe its just my body not liking it?

I have taken nearly all the prework out powder stims and some pill deads let me pinch which i thought i was having a heartattack off but otherwise never had any issues.

No kind weird actually not that I'm a sweaty betty lol but I'm not sweating at all!

I just cant understand it should I complain or maybe its just my body not liking it?

I have taken nearly all the prework out powder stims and some pill deads let me pinch which i thought i was having a heartattack off but otherwise never had any issues.

In that case you are just a crazy biatch!

I felt ill off decent ECA.

Simple fact was that I shouldnt have taken it whilst not dieting as it curbed my appetite something rotten which it is meant to do.

I did get the initial ephedrine rush though.

Back