Warriors blaze very disapointed.

Yeah tried UWS from EN. Was good. I got DMAA, Yohombine and Hoodia seperate because the caffeine and syphrene (sp?) I don't need as I'm necking loads of coffee anyway and I wanted to try the Hoodia.

Got 5 samples of these coming (on offer ATM) and if they're any good ill buy some :)

Not sure about the feeling like shit and tired effects though...if I wanted that I've got DNP lol. May give it another bash though as I honestly don't think anything could dent my appetite

Not sure it will effect everyone the same as it did me.

If I ever took it again I would cycle it like 1 day on 2 off.

I'm really suffering now but not sure if its a bug or withdrawal from WB.

I would try them though it may just be me or woman they fuck about.

Update when you have :)

most these things dont work for me, jack3d mixed with red bull and crack and i feel nothing.

tried one cap this morning, felt a slight energy increase, nothing major but was slighltly there. appetite feels blunted even now, not impossible to eat but dont feel as peckish between meals.

i reckon 2 caps would give a good energy boost/buzz but would also make my appetite a bit shite which isnt good when bulking.

will probly try the 2 caps tommorow at 4ish ready to train at 5 so most of the days meals will be out of the way :-D

yeah i know the normal dosage is, but i heard people getting good results just as a pre workout tab for energy without the appetite suppression, so thought id give it a bash :-D

Back