What's the worst thing you've done drunk?

You know, as in the norm?

In reference to RMK saying he took a shit in a kitchen bin.
I think you've missed what I've actually done there JJ! I should have multi-quoted!

Edit: I'd missed an 'I' off!

Last edited by a moderator:
went to the shop for a sandwich, ripped the front off my car
..... ran away and hid in a bush lol

when still living with my folks got home and stripped off to boxers and sat in living watching babestation.. must of fell asleep watching

woke up hand in my pants.. remote across the room and mum and sister sitting watching tv.. must of thought i  was a right dirty cnut lol

Reactions: J_J
let a guy suck me off... lol i was having sex with this girl i met at the party.. when this skinny guy comes in and then starts this threesome.. he asked me if he could and i was already making out with this chick so fuck i didnt say yes but i also didnt say no lol

let a guy suck me off... lol i was having sex with this girl i met at the party.. when this skinny guy comes in and then starts this threesome.. he asked me if he could and i was already making out with this chick so fuck i didnt say yes but i also didnt say no lol
/monthly_04_2015/post-2854-0-08961200-1428963644_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Errr Pagan you've lost the title...........I know you like a bit competition but I would let this one go

Worst thing i think was banging a bird while my two mates watched...not that they had much choice as they were meant to be staying in my hotel room and i brought a bird back..gave them the option to sit in the hallway till we finished but they decided to stay lol.

Back