• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

whats your last bp reading?

How far into your cycle are you? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Test has been at 400mg for the last 6 months.

I upped the test to 600 and added the deca 4 weeks ago tommorow.

Orals for the last 6 weeks with a bit of a break in the middle somewhere.

Eph pre workout pretty much for the last 4 months.

I am surprised BP is staying that good tbh. I have noticed a 10 point drop since starting drinking two strongly brewed cups of Hibiscus tea p/d.

Can't remember my last BP check but it was ok.

It was after I thought I had a stroke which turned out to be a haemoplegic migraine. scared the bejesus out of me though!

hear rate was 52 at the time as well

140/70

HR 55

Not bad for a few weeks into 1G of Tren E!

Running 75mg aspirin daily has helped maintain that systolic, it did peak at 155 before the aspirin.

Holy hell 134/69 102 rhr

More training needed and no more caffeine!

125/75 62hr

Just a small dose of dbol and test at present.

Mines actually higher after not jabbing for 2 weeks :/

Fuck my confusing life

Weight now back up and thus BP wen natty whilst heavier BP raised,now I am finally back on my first cycle I know it will raise more.

Certain "med" for rehab I take including my anti-d lower BP however I am currently prescribed/ 5mg Rampiril.

I was previously prescribed beta blockers in the UK XR propolol(sp) but they cancel clen so this time back in the uk I asked for for the Ace inhibitor I used in bangkok rampiril.

For those that suffer public speaking or shyness issues beta blockers can help amd although I might of mentioned it in this thread a first gen beta blocker is bein trialed to 'erase' traumatic memories thru recall then sleep.

I read everything I could about it in BKK amd believe it works or at least blurs things.

Last edited:
Ok so after gIving up aas. After various a use of things and stims fat burners etc I was a bit concerned about any damage. Never took my bp or anything, dumb I know.

well on Tuesday, the clumsy twat I am, I managed to trip over and crack my head open whilst going for my night time piss. At the hospital they done shit loads of tests, multiple ecgs, bp constantly. Head and chest X-rays. Bloods etc. and everything was all good. So feel like I've had an mot. Apart from having my head stitched back together lol 

definitely keep a track of bp & bloods boys, keep,on top of it. 

Back