Workout routine during PCT

just after a bit of advice, i am just about to finish my first cycle and am happy with the gains i have had however im worried about PCT, i guess its because its the unknown. I just want some advice about how i should adapt my routine during PCT to try and maintain my gains and also once through PCT i need to lose quite a bit of fat that i have put on so far and no doubt will add to during PCT.

my current routine consists of 1 and a half hours training broken into 20 - 30 mins cardio and 1 hour weights 5 times a week with a 2 day 3 days split.

Way too much. Cut it down to 3 or 4 days at the most. No longer than 30mins in the gym. Drop the cardio initially otherwise you will waste away.

Are you sure you have gained fat and not water?

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll probably find you lose some size and strength as you go through pct and it can mess with your head,might find your motivation to train drops as well.

As pip said short workouts 3-4 times a week,stick to the compound movements.

motivation definately drops but you have to work through it. I dont personally ease off the pedal through PCT, just carry on training as if i was still 'on' as i do maintain quite abit of strength, its only afew weeks after finishing PCT that energy and strength drops.

I'd drop cardio to twice a week and reduce weight training to four days of 45mins.

Back