Wrist curls...and neck work.

E

ethanUK

With a bench at a mid incline positioned infront of low pulley and a single handle attached or a pulley EZ bar front facing then rear facing( can you rear face?....) the cable station and alternation of flexion......who thinks....

LMAO wrist curls......gay......thats what I thought having been told to death otherwise for 3 yrs.

Freeweight, its just a Jane Fonda burn, tension of cables however and IMO not so.

But....early days, let me get back to you.....seems to be working and my (yes deca too) wrists feel 'better' too. 

I do them ED with traps and neck.....yes I am a fuking weirdo now but I want Tysons neck and fuking great forearms whilst relaxed.....crossing your arms bouncer style dont count.

Remember daily Trap,calf,ab and forearm work used to be a 70s staple.

Surprising how quick your neck gets strong bodging a dipping belt to cable curl.

Can't bridge properly yet though.....

I am really good at nodding now ,however as a consequence I can't 'just say no'.

BTW not 'that kind' of nodding.....

I remember i bought a head harness years ago to train my neck so I could take harder punches in the cage i thought it worked like apparently pro boxers use them 

Its a beast but it always ended up turning into a comp for who can neck raise the most weight. It used to chafe so we all had towels over our heads with the harness on and like 30kg hanging off it  :biggrin:  it never looked fucking mental in the gym at all hahaha

Now to go dig it out and relive the old days of pure neck strength 

I must admit I am loving it. Done after trap work you get quite a unique pump.

Back