Xplosive Ape Deadlift Challenge

holly

Stong Beastie
Men 120kg for max reps
Women 70kg for max reps

Winners receive £500

Basically upload a vid of your max reps DEADLIFT to their Facebook page before 29th Jan and the highest repping male and female wins a bit of dosh.
I'm going to have a go before speed deadlift next week I want 100 reps but I think donna moore will dick me as she Deadlifts 220 and is amazing

donna used to train at forge in inverness where it train, she is one hell of a strong lady!
are there no weight classes for this?

donna used to train at forge in inverness where it train, she is one hell of a strong lady!
are there no weight classes for this?

She's my ultimate woman crush I gush over her

Yeah no weight classes simply who can get the most reps. Raw. No straps. No belt.

i saw the no belt bit and decided against it. dont want to be risking injury in run up to comp by doing high rep deadlifts with no belts. could have been fun though.

That's fair enough
I've been itching to try my bench shirt out but am in a similar frame of mind re injury

x
That's fair enough
I've been itching to try my bench shirt out but am in a similar frame of mind re injury
thats probably quite wise, just going on my pain! actually looking forward to the deadlift only comp i'm doing after this one so arms can get a rest from being ripped apart.

Hmmmmm equipped lifting. Why?!

So I attempted bodyweight max reps which is 70

Did 25 in 50 seconds then got crippling back pump. So think I'll slow it down on next attempt

Good luck guys I'd have a try but my cns has other prioritys at moment and pumping fuck out of lower back will hinder my time framed goals for next comp.

Good luck guys I'd have a try but my cns has other prioritys at moment and pumping fuck out of lower back will hinder my time framed goals for next comp.

i aint doing it for similar reasons mate. got my comps planned out this year and really want to stick to that plan for once! dont want to risk injury but it does sound good fun. in a sadistic kind of way. ;)

I'm also inclined to pass for the same reason tbh
We will see

i know its all a bit close together this year. doesnt help that the gpc and bpu seem to having their big comps at about the same time either!

i know its all a bit close together this year. doesnt help that the gpc and bpu seem to having their big comps at about the same time either!

Dave beattie was trying to get me to do gpc bristol but it's three weeks before the sw qualifier
It seems they are running a very similar schedule. Annoyingly

Back