YO Homes, check me out right here y`all !

Dirty Harry

Staff member
Just kidding :wave: , just saying hiya, some familiar names about who may know me as H20, I trust everyone is well.

Christ i thought we had our first chav/troll on our hands :smilie_lol2:

Welcome to UGM mate, hope you enjoy your stay :wave:

Christ i thought we had our first chav/troll on our hands :smilie_lol2:

Welcome to UGM mate, hope you enjoy your stay :wave:

Cheers E, oddly enough I went straight onto your recipes section after I posted, a bit spooky lol.

Well i am biased but i think its one of the best sections on the board :wink:

btw you dont need 50 posts here to get an avatar, its active right away ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Good poster! Its going to be hard keeping up with who's who though with all these different names!

Welcome over mate :wave:

Its going to be hard keeping up with who's who though with all these different names!
Aye. Perhaps guys posting under radically different usernames to what they are known as on other boards could stick up an AKA *insert username here* in their sig so everyone (instead of a select few) know who you are?

Pmsl @ Erekose, only the ones with pumps though, you know I`m partial to that sliding, pumping action ;-).

Ayway thanks for the welcome lads.

hey up mate

i've finished me bathroom just now, just have to seal the skirting boards then that's me done, been a pain in the arse.

went up to Paul Booth and Johns Hodgsons new gym and did some painting... It's not that far from the end of Broardway you'll have to pop up with me at some point to train... some nice kit there seriously

Good to see you here mate.

I sent you an email the other week which you didnt reply to, did you get it? ? ?

Back