Your arm day...if you have one?

Ethan8

Elite Member
Consists of what exercises, reps and set etc.

Mine is :

Rope hammers -5 sets 15-8  -leaning right back-full stretch

BB curls -3 sets 10,8,6  -----never liked these for years but they do really work, I keep my back against something and go slow.

Then maybe a preacher cable curl, I can't get on with DB concentration curls or incline DB stuff.

I was doing rev-preacher M/C but hard on the wrists & don't know if its worth it. 

+

Tri PDs  -UH was really good but I can't find a comfy position so OH. 5 sets.

M/C dips- pumped more than depth like I'd do for chest-head straight up,back straight etc . 3 sets 

OH DB -single DB or OH rope extension -seemed to feel more isolated than skulls. 3 sets

CGBP-in the rack so I can grip abit closer 3/4 sets

I try not to cheat on anything for arms and go HIT slow. 

Arms still pish but look better. 

BB curls are the daddy for me. Never used to get on with preacher but doing close grip EZ and really hits my forearms and "elbow pit" area.

I normally do heavy weighted dips, then rope extensions, push downs

Then for biceps just a huge amount of curls doing dropmsets, then finish on cable curls slow negative

Mine's always 3-4 exercises for each, one compound and one rope for sure, and one/two single arm.

Compound always 6-8 reps with rest pause, others higher reps and strict, 10-15. Pretty much pick the exercises based on what I don't have to wait to use and what's closest.

Close grip bench 5-6 sets

Bar bell curls 5 sets

Seated French press 5 sets

Hammer curls 4 sets

Underhand pulldown 20 reps for 3 sets.

Preachers 4 sets

Yesterday was

Seated db curls rest paused x 2 pauses
Db hammer curls superset with bb curls to forehead x 2
21's x 2
1 arm preacher machine x 2 sets

V grip push down rest pause x 2 pauses
Giant set - oh rope . Flat push down , reverse push down x 2 circuits
Rope push down x 2 sets both with 2 drops

I chop and change a bit tbh Ethan but I'll normally go with

6 x 8 Horizontal underhand chins/pull-ups (feet on bench) and finish with some strict dumbbell preacher or concentration curls for 3-4 sets.

6 x 8 Triceps, either dips, tricep dips, straight bar skull crushes and then finish of triceps extentions, all concentrating on full lock-out.

Nope why the fcuk at 10 stone would i fcuk around training arms i hit triceps with bodyweight dips and cable overhead extensions.

But thats it

I want to focus on big stuff like back my legs (fcuk calfs) chest etc

At 10 stone I did.

Great for feeling a pump - keeps me motivated that my trainings doing something

Each to their own

yes i still do them on their own

like this though...

Bicep - curl freeestanding dumbell x 20kg x 4 sets

...then on to the preacher,..4 x failure drop set last set.

Tricep - cable push down (i see this as a warm up only) x 3 sets

50kg db overhead (lying horizontal on bench) this gives an insanly full stretch)

tbh i really shouldnt do my arms at all as they are out of proportion to my torso.

Back