Zara-Leoni

Alright there Zara, welcome to UGM!

Good to se you over here :welcome:

Same to you Zara

What are you doing up at this ungodly hour anyway, i have an excuse im in the US :tongue:

lol hiya mate.... so you're here too?

this where you all been hiding? haha
yep... I've been on this board since day 1 I think. Hey that girl I know found a nice am bulldog, not sure where only seen pics but he looks spot on.

I've not been getting on the forums much had a proper hard last couple of months getting the new salon open

I'm on my arse financially, unless this place makes enough doe I'm up sh!t creek without a paddle!!!

how have you been with your nails??? busy / quiet for this time of year?

you still do a bit in the supps shop as well? how is that going?

yep... I've been on this board since day 1 I think. Hey that girl I know found a nice am bulldog, not sure where only seen pics but he looks spot on.

I've not been getting on the forums much had a proper hard last couple of months getting the new salon open

I'm on my arse financially, unless this place makes enough doe I'm up sh!t creek without a paddle!!!

how have you been with your nails??? busy / quiet for this time of year?

you still do a bit in the supps shop as well? how is that going?

Its died on its arse the last 2-3 months.... is dire mate! All girls I know same..... beauty therapists, nail techs etc.... Am quite worried tbh.....

Yeah - I am still account manager for physique... do some accounts and run website in my free time.

Hope things pick up for you Zara, so many people seem to be having trouble at the moment which only causes other industries to suffer too :(

Nice to have another natural blond on here too :D

Welcome to the boards Zara, good to see some more of the girls making their over... :welcome:

Back