• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Peptides - real results?

in my opinion no one should buy CJC of any type, as they should not exist anymore as the CJC acronym was for a company that adjusted the lifespan of the GHRH (1295, 1293 etc) that company does not exist anymore and have not for a long time, what sites should be selling is Modified GRF 1-29 and that is what people should be buying to be honest.

when you look at the action CJC1295 wo DAC is similar to Modified GRF but it is not as effective.....

i challenged a site once as they where advertising CJC1293 as Mod GRF yet the life span of the 1293 is approx 5min so not long enough o survive to create an adequate pulse or amplification.....

if you use decent peptides combining a GHRP and GHRH will give better results than either alone.

reading that just reaffirms why the fuck i stay away from peptides!
its like business buzz word bingo, all these acronyms!! Its crazy!
call me a knuckle dragger but fuck it, i will stick to test and deca

Back