Where Do I Go From Here?

Beats me but a lot of people seem to think bulking means 'eat everything in sight'.
Are you pretty knew to this forum?
I'm on what's app and head up my ass so can't see and can't remember...

You'll find a much more knowledgeable crowd here then most other forums.

Not a meat head kinda forum
Hardcore but most guys are clued up.
Dnt think there is a single person on this forum who would disagree with your statement on not getting fat :)

Are you pretty knew to this forum?
I'm on what's app and head up my ass so can't see and can't remember...

You'll find a much more knowledgeable crowd here then most other forums.

Not a meat head kinda forum
Hardcore but most guys are clued up.
Dnt think there is a single person on this forum who would disagree with your statement on not getting fat :)

Yeah only joined yesterday! Glad to know there are like minded people on here though :)

Yeah only joined yesterday! Glad to know there are like minded people on here though :)
Ah sorry mate
Welcome!
Little heads up... I come across a complete cunt at times but most know I'm just pulling the odd plonker lol

Lots of really good knowledge on here and some good ppl too!
You'll live it I'm sure
Perfect ratio of banta to info and serious discussion
Unlike a lot of places.

I'm not payed by the site to say this ether lol
My favourite forum by a mile!

Ah sorry mate
Welcome!
Little heads up... I come across a complete cunt at times but most know I'm just pulling the odd plonker lol

Lots of really good knowledge on here and some good ppl too!
You'll live it I'm sure
Perfect ratio of banta to info and serious discussion
Unlike a lot of places.

I'm not payed by the site to say this ether lol
My favourite forum by a mile!

Ha! No worries mate I'll try and not take it personally!

Looking forward to logging my progress on here and sure I'm going to pick up a lot of useful info.

Ha! No worries mate I'll try and not take it personally!

Looking forward to logging my progress on here and sure I'm going to pick up a lot of useful info.

@Jim has ginger midget syndrome which means any time he feels bad usually after catching his own reflection he takes it out on other members, rest of time though hes funny as fuck

Thanks for all the advice i take everyone's comments on board , I will clean diet quit the cheats and add in some after training cardio 3x a week and see if I can drop the chub. May start a log for continued guidance as I find it very helpful

Quit the cheats for a set time, like 3 weeks as has been pointed out I believe

Then have them once a week, you look forward to them, it gives you a goal to aim for and if you do give them up for 3 weeks you will look so much better for it you won't want to carry on having 3 cheats a week

Got to remember the advice you get on here is right at the competing end of the scale in most cases.

If you are a normal average family man who enjoys training you need a good balance

Thanks for all the advice i take everyone's comments on board , I will clean diet quit the cheats and add in some after training cardio 3x a week and see if I can drop the chub. May start a log for continued guidance as I find it very helpful

Start gradually, clean your diet up a bit and introduce a few cardio sessions as you've mentioned. Log your progress, after a few weeks you'll hit a plateau naturally and when this happens adapt and make changes (e.g. more cardio/cleaner diet), repeat this process until you're happy with your condition and make a plan from there regarding the lean bulk.

I am currently running a routine from www.mindthemuscle.com and found a bodybuilding style meal plan on there to go with it. So far I have managed to shed some weight and put a few extra kilos onto some of my main lifts.

As with everything though I guess I just have to give it a few months to see the true end results.

Back