• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Which Growth Hormone To Use

Using gen heal at moment on shoulder and it def seems to be doing the trick
I've run ansonome and liked it but next course of gh plan to run nordatropin pharma

to give me an helping hand... aren't we all body builders?

yes we are but then you have no picture you have no history on the site all of your 4 posts have been about getting a source so how do we know your a bodybuilder?? plus if you had not clicked by now it is against site rules

it's not against the rules try to make friend withsomeone here, anyway I didn't want public information or open a thread about it. I have no problems in linking my Facebook profile but I didn't understand I can do that with my public profile.

it's not against the rules try to make friend withsomeone here, anyway I didn't want public information or open a thread about it. I have no problems in linking my Facebook profile but I didn't understand I can do that with my public profile.
Your not exactly going the right way about it are you.
How do you expect people to react when you join a forum and first few posts are asking where to buy something that is prescription only.

Use your head mate ffs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using T-Muscle mobile app

you are correct but this is not what you want to do, from your posts it is clear that you want to source GH because there are many scammers out there.....you don't get it mate

Just be careful there are a lot of fakes on the market at the moment

Hi All,

been watching for a while but first post some useful info on here so here's mine got back into taking gear with training after a long break (10years) this year had been curious about hgh for a long while ran first 400iu (riptropin) with 1g of sustanon and half a g of eq pw all good at 5iu a day text book sides until I split the dose to am pm then eased gained 7Kg in 20 weeks then came off ran pct and held 50% of it before going back on recently.

Similar course with 1g of sustanon (always run this as a base) with 0.5g of deca this time pw. My source of rips is away at the minute so I picked up a Genetropin kit from a trusted source and have had the following issues, I took 5iu in one hit straight off the bat to see if it gave me a reassuring tingling in my toes and fingers and mild cts so I could get a measure of the strength of it compared to the rips - nothing, ok try 10ius did that once with the rips (2nd 5iu dose not all at once) never again - fealt like my head was gonna pop and could barely get my socks off that night my legs were that swollen coupled with extreme tiredness. Not so with Genetropin not even a mild tingle in the fingers wrists or toes.

Also pucks in some of the vials are off white and water goes a piss colour when reconstituted, and one of the vials I've used so far definitely had no vacuum - so not impressed, box looks the bollox, number checks out on their site so it's legit 5h1t IMO! So as the man says beware all that glitters is not gold, and it doesn't need to be 'fake' to be 5h1te, defo love the hgh from last course luckily my source of genetropin has offered to swap what I've got left for some hyge so will let you know how that goes if you are interested but I'd swerve the Genetropin could just be a duff batch but you don't need what I've had at the sort of money gh costs and all you wanna do is crack on with your course, especially if your source won't help you out or is sending your gear from some parallel universe, the rips are g2g and like I said will keep you posted on the hyge, hope this recent experience helps.....

L8rs

Mark

Back