1% BF drop per week? FUUAAARK

Yeah its not good mate, not got transport and the gym is a round trip of 80 minutes on foot, my neighbour has said i can use her car but i'd feel cheeky asking all the time... and tbh i have not even been taking any AAS for a month and been inconsistent with the HGH, although im in the right direction but don't have enough time to be in the shape i want tbh, its only a few weeks away now.... but tbh i can't complain i'll still look good enough

Never had you down as a quitter to be honest. You not got a bike? Just cycle there, smash the weights, eat something in the sun, cycle back.

MAN UP MARINE!

Never had you down as a quitter to be honest. You not got a bike? Just cycle there, smash the weights, eat something in the sun, cycle back.

MAN UP MARINE!

quit from what lol ?

Hes not a comp BBer just a reccy trainer so not doing much harm having a short time off if his diet is going well like he said it is.

MAN UP MARINE!

Actually i have just been to the gym, 1st time in ages... done chest and back, had a good sesh was very limited equipment but managed
to get the job done, i have not lifted for ages to thought i'd give the muscles some glycogen so did kind of a TKD and had carbs before
and after the workout.... I'll be back on a routine now, and i'll have a jab of gear today.. i have been off for the last 4 weeks but will
use for the last 3 and a bit weeks to help get a pump

And even though i wasn't doing weights, its not like i wasn't doing bugger all, i was still dieting and doing cardio....

Im not really ar5ed about being big at the moment tbh, got a lot on my plate.. although will be doing weights from now again

Ok i have not been on the BB forums much recently, im starting to pull my finger out with work etc...

But just so you all know, i've been good.. stuck to the diet etc.. i have made mistakes, and that is not weight training
not doing as much cardio as i'd planned, not taking AAS, not getting some DNP and not using the HGH... BUT i have still
been making progress which is good, albeit i have relied 95% on diet.. anyway my bf% is lower, and at a push i may
be looking ok on my holiday, but not as good as i'd hoped. Negatives, friends have flown over from england to see me
they will be landing shortly, they booked it ages ago but i forgot... so there will be some drinking etc but they are only
here until sunday so i still have time for a blast of cardio etc

Down from 18.8% at the start of this journal.

TIME IS UP

Ok so how did i do? Well i'll be honest, my diet was 'ok' but that was about it, only did weights once and didn't run that much, i didn't even
end up doing my cycle, or use DNP or use any T3 etc etc... but i still managed to drop 3% of bf, which is ok and it was 1/2 my target and
im back to not feeling fat now which is good. As a few of you know i have been drinking a little too much recently (nothing new there lol)
But you'll all be surprised at the fact that i am sorting it out, hell i have even cancelled the lads holiday that this journal was about, its not
a big deal and i didn't lose much cash as it is in spain and i live there, so just not gonna meet them there. I didn't go drinking last weekend
and i wont be this weekend despite offers from 4 different groups, things are looking up in regards to control but its a MUST.

WHERE FROM HERE

Ok so its beach season soon where i live, was 27.c today and everyone will be hitting the beach soon and there are loads of young jessica
albas who i want to impress so i am gonna have to be ripped, right now i don't look too bad compared to the average joe, im 93kg and i
have been to the gym 5 times this year, as of next week (and this is definite) i will be doing 3 weights sessions and some cardio, my diet
will also get stricter, i still have a cycle gear here so i may as well use it, will be a low dose as im only cutting.

Here's where i stand now, was took a few mins ago.. 93kg @ 6 foot..
Some weights / cardio / good diet and a sprinkle of chemical wizardry will see me looking pretty good :D

Attachments

• April-8th.jpg
    April-8th.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 208
Yay its finally letting me in here :lol: good to see sh1ts getting serious ! Gotta get looking good for the chikitas matey :D have at it bro and come out on top!

I've fcuked about for too long, im lucky that i held the mass i had after no training

______________________ <-- Im drawing the line here, back on it in every way, not just eating ok

Back