A few Rackpulls this morning

fitdog

Top Contributor
Had a real strong workout this morning did some rackpulls, also did an 180kgx4 (pb) also 192.5kgx1 (pb) 140kgx13 or 14. Technique faltered on a few of the lifts rounding off my back something i dont usually do!

I thought benedikt magnuson had a weird ritual setting up for lifts:)
seriously though good lifts, strength seems to be back on the rise, us lads not in the popular group have to stick together.

Ah ah, im still not used to wearing straps so takes me ages to get them correct, and gives me chance to get physique d up for the lift.

Watched the videos over really not happy with the way i rounded my back off so will be working on that, but to say i am happy with these lifts is an understatement as last week i failed at 180kg for 1, this week i managed 4 reps, then still managed a one rep max best at 192.5kg.

I do these in the rack with bars at the bottom, so the plates are only about 6 inches off the floor. Then I lift and lower to just above the bar, so the it doesn't rest. Almost a full dead lift, but constant tension. They kill, but are great for back, the whole centre of my back aches like fook the next day.

What's your bodyweight fitdog?

Bodyweight is around 98kg, but still carrying way too much fat, but its coming down slowly. I do rack pulls just occasionally on back day if my legs have not recovered from my leg workouts. I find it really puts emphasis on my back i can really feel it working, my brother "Darkside" made the stands that i am pulling the weights off of.

Cheers lads hopefully will be pulling 200kg soon enough and 180kg from the floor.

Nice lifts!

What are those things your bro made? If its a piece of p1ss i might weld a few up this week for my gym :D :lol:

They are good pieces of kit for the gym, he has made a few benches and stools, ideal for the partial deadlifts in our gym. I will ask him to come on and explain how he made them.

Back