A Good Oral To Nosh On?

LeeDaLifter

Pre-workout Representative
Top Contributor
Since we all talking about roidy roo roos..........

I will step up n actual take some form of roidy but oral bro, just want something in my mouth bro. I'll step up when I get to the gym, coz I'm gan need it for all my muscle group gainz bro.

I don't wanna look like Raul moat tho with bloated too fuck face. I think dbolic does that. Makes you gainz loads in the face.

I dnt want dbolic in my mouth tho, that's not good oral

Iv seen people in street n they take DECA... They take DECA coz they proberly a smack or/and crack head. DECA must be easy to get if its something druggies jump straight on...... I mean they do DECA without any consideration to PCT or anything.... Duno if u need it for DECA onli cycle but still bro, I would of looked into it instead of just popping it..

Im not gan pin nothing. DECA's not an oral anyway....

Iv seen people in street n they take DECA... They take DECA coz they proberly a smack or/and crack head. DECA must be easy to get if its something druggies jump straight on...... I mean they do DECA without any consideration to PCT or anything.... Duno if u need it for DECA onli cycle but still bro, I would of looked into it instead of just popping it..

Im not gan pin nothing. DECA's not an oral anyway....

Anything is an oral if you drink it....

Back