• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Accutane...the Devil Or Not?

Scudd33

Top Contributor
ordered some.
Can’t bare the savage acne on my back any longer,gf is commenting so gonna take the plunge.
Heard this stuff can cause suicidal thoughts,back pain,dry skin,sun sensitivity.
Sounds like a blast.
Anyone had any experience?
Wanna run 20mg a day for 2 months and see what happens.

Worked wonders for me and I wouldn't hesitate to use it again if I needed it.
Only neg that I got of it off was chapped lips. I couldn't go anywhere without a chapstick.

Been on 3 dermatologist prescribed runs and one self prescribed. The stuff works wonders for severe acne.

Side effects are mostly exaggerated IME albeit most get dry lips and dry skin. Avoid the sunbeds and sun exposure cos you'll fry like a crisp. Have lip balm and moisturizer to hand for face in particular.

Miracle pill

Wish i used earlie, changed my life tbh.. mine was bad so used to suffer with self esteem etc.. huge weight lifted once gone this was years n years ago hardly get any now...

Lips chapped and still suffer now tbh but small price to pay, think i only went upto about 80-100mg

Echo above.
I'll add lay off the alcohol and orals whilst using as it's pretty potent and heavy on the liver.

Lipsil, carmex for chapped lips and E45 for dry skin and your sorted.

Hope your source is reliable tbh, because I wouldn't do accutane unless it's pharma but that's just my 2p worth.

Echo above.
I'll add lay off the alcohol and orals whilst using as it's pretty potent and heavy on the liver.

Lipsil, carmex for chapped lips and E45 for dry skin and your sorted.

Hope your source is reliable tbh, because I wouldn't do accutane unless it's pharma but that's just my 2p worth.
I used pharma aswell id agree when using somethin so powerful

I had d hacks aswell towards end bu tha was overdosed a recon

It’s triumph labs so let’s see,gonna come in real low on the dose and up as I go.

Back