• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Any one used a legal steroid supplement? G shark pill

HI all ive tried many products in my life including real steroids but i have come across a new one called g shark pill from a site called legal-plant-steroids.co.uk just wondering if anyone has used it and what the gains where like? it claims to gain 20 to 30 pounds in 12 weeks?

any good products for size you have used?

Gear, hard training, lots of food?

Some mush asked my advice...fuck knows why lol, asked my opinion so told him, then does totally opposite...why...cos some arse on another forum thinks grams of gear is key and i got the old "i can't grow on low doses" truth is not many have a good diet to grow, me included, but im not deluded and can admit it.

Anyone asking for best thing for size will know its not what u necessarily use...its what else u run in conjunction...ie; diet and progressive training....most just ask around until someone tells them what they want to hear.

That same product is marketed as a male organ enhancement product in the states. I think we can all agree its complete and utter bullshit. If something like that actually worked, people would be eating them like skittles.

I tried to search this product on the net out of curiosity and all i came up with was numerous forums receiving the same post by yourself on this product lol.
I did have a look at the website and will confidently say its a scam product. It claims to be herbal yet gives no indication of what the groundbreaking herbal masterpiece it contains is. I would stay well away and not be fooled by the muscle building lesson theyve included as a description of the product which is a copy and paste job enhanced by the use of capital letters and bold text to emphasise words such as "MUSCLE" and "GAIN 20 - 30 POUNDS" lol clearly aimed at idiots that require no subliminal persuasion just a picture of a muscley man and a few choice words.

Sounds as crap as the deer antler extract:rolleyes:

If you want size gains spend your money on high quality steak,salmon,eggs and then eat several times per day.
You also need to train very hard and rest hard.

Sounds as crap as the deer antler extract:rolleyes:

If you want size gains spend your money on high quality steak,salmon,eggs and then eat several times per day.
You also need to train very hard and rest hard.

Where can i get some of this deer antler extract....

Back