Arnold Classic Sergi Constance..ryan Terry..

Cedric did really well, I think with legs to match Kai's he would have won. The difference was just too big with the legs though, IMO Cedric has a better all round physique.

noticed this in the video comparison too, has to be a bit disturbing to Kai surely?

index.php

Cedric is awesome dnt get me wrong...
But turn to the side... BOOM Kai wins... Turn to the Rear? BOOOOOOOOM! Kia wins...
How any one had Cedric above Kai is crazy... What because of a smaller waist and wider delts?

Kai was thicker, leaner and dryer in the the evening!
He had tons of muscle on cedric and the condition
Side shots were Kai all day with that HAMSTRING baby!

Arnold took the piss... out of order... It's his show... But ffs what a way to put the winner down...
Just goes to show that his own show is flawed of the better guy comes in 2nd...
What a joke...
Poor Kai...

That must have hurt...
this is how I see it from behind ..game over,,shorter guys will always get the nod,,yates,phil there
all under 6 foot I think.

Reactions: Jim
this is how I see it from behind ..game over,,shorter guys will always get the nod,,yates,phil there
all under 6 foot I think.

That's only because they fill their frame...
Taller guys can fill it too but as taller, generally bigger... Need more of every thing imo...

Shorter guy has a 21 inch arm...
Taller guy needs say a 23 inch arm to look the same on his frame...

It's no easier for the shorter guy to hit 21 then it is for taller to hit 23...
It's the same level of development...

The reason the shorter guys do better is because they are just better bbers... Better genetics etc

Most tall all out mesomorphs will play sports...
Football, rugby, American football, bball, bace ball or wrestling... Or maybe some form fighting like mma or boxing...
Never push for muscle mass as not interested in bbing...

The shorter guys only have bbing...
Hence Phil sacking off bball for bbing... Too short but super genetics...
Prob some guys in the nba or nfl over 6.5 that if they pushed for it would be huge and have fuller frames then the shorter guys...

So in the pool of athletes that bbing has tonofrer the shorter bbers usually have better bbing genetics as the taller guys are all off making millions in other sports...

That's the way I see it...

Yes kind of like me with your wife when I come to town....

You mean she makes you sandwiches or you bum her?

Ether way your welcome buddy

Btw when your in my town... What town do you think I'm in... and yes I'm having a sandwich too... lol

You mean she makes you sandwiches or you bum her?

Ether way your welcome buddy

Btw when your in my town... What town do you think I'm in... and yes I'm having a sandwich too... lol
Some where in the Kent region?

Just watched the top 2 comparison...
Look very closely at Ced's nips
Is it me or he holding a tiny bit of gyno?
Look at more through transitional phases of the posing?

Is it a tiny bit of gyno?

Reactions: mal
i'm no kai fan at all but kai won it hands down.

conditioning - kai
muscle belly desnity and size - kai
posing - kai
proportions - kai
waist - cedric

1/5 does not = a win.

cedric needs to bring up his arms and hams and lean out more... if he brought the shredded conditioning kai did, it would of been closer

Posing – I personally don’t like the whole pop and lock strip club stuff that Kai does. So I would give that to Ced. However, this is subjective.
Proportions – I can’t agree with that. Kai’s torso is very squashed.

I have no issue with Kai winning as it was very close and you could argue either way, I personally prefer Ced’s physique and posing.

Posing – I personally don’t like the whole pop and lock strip club stuff that Kai does. So I would give that to Ced. However, this is subjective.
Proportions – I can’t agree with that. Kai’s torso is very squashed.

I have no issue with Kai winning as it was very close and you could argue either way, I personally prefer Ced’s physique and posing.

Like I said
Apples n Oranges...
Or Grapefruit n banana
You like banana...
But grapefruit wins this time...

good spot on the gyno jim lol,photo above shows it clearly on the left pec.

Reactions: Jim
good spot on the gyno jim lol,photo above shows it clearly on the left pec.

Lol is that why pic was posted...
was I a bit slow on the gyno then... lol

Back