Back In The Gym..2021

No stopping this n no need to till show day

Then dehydration will sort [emoji41]
Can whey in high amounts cause retention?
Ive got isolate for last week as im bloated with normal whey i think...

Il be dry pre judging as im on earlyish..but i bet il smooth a bit by evening..someone said to have a big cheat meal to fill out and suck water back in...or duretic...im worried aboit messing with duretics..cramp and flattening out..ive no experience with them...if there's a food way ide rather do that..or drink some alchohol lol ...see on the day is best..

Do you know the class order?
When I competed in nabba last year there was no pre judging or evening show
You should have an idea of what time your class is on, you’ll get called about 30-40 mins prior. During this time you pump up n touch up tan
All the class enter stage and do relaxed poses
Then individual routine
Then comparisons
You’ll go off for about 30 mins before coming back on for results
If you’ve got things right then you shouldn’t need to fuck with diuretics
You should know exactly what you’re gonna do during the final few days rather than leave to chance

Reactions: mal
So two weeks out..weight fluctuating again with carbs back ed..got down to 205 at one point so i know its just water etc..il deplete from wed this week till sunday,reason i look good doing it and feel good...andslowly eat back up into show over 5 days,so loys of time to adjust etc...
Cutting back on jabs now apart from mast and more focus on orals..ive got halo var winny proviron up to show day...and oxy for last 3 days maybe...close now and feeling good,

Be careful with adding the oxy in, it could mess up all the work you’ve put in over the prep.

Looking sharp as btw!!!

Be careful with adding the oxy in, it could mess up all the work you’ve put in over the prep.

Looking sharp as btw!!!

Yes
Unless you’ve tried it then if you’re looking good without it, I’d be thinking leave it out

Do you know the class order?
When I competed in nabba last year there was no pre judging or evening show
You should have an idea of what time your class is on, you’ll get called about 30-40 mins prior. During this time you pump up n touch up tan
All the class enter stage and do relaxed poses
Then individual routine
Then comparisons
You’ll go off for about 30 mins before coming back on for results
If you’ve got things right then you shouldn’t need to fuck with diuretics
You should know exactly what you’re gonna do during the final few days rather than leave to chance
Yes mate according to poster i think its 3..4 class on..iys not a run through though as theres an evening show...the british is a run through ive read do it will be what you said..all done and dusted when you go on..4th if thats the order
NABBA Wales 2018 poster.jpg

Last edited:

Looking sharp as btw!!!
Hi mate what are you up too atm..you competing this year?

see if you can get down and raise your legs on a chair or something while your waiting to go beck stage this helps a lot

View attachment 64392 Sneeked some late carbs in last night 60.70grm
From oats depletions going well..another drop at long last..il just eat white fish.. spinach..isolate and liquid egg whites today and have my first carb load tonight..il try and drink 7.5 ltr of water today too...

Have you been advised on sodium during your carb n water load

Back