Back In The Gym..2021

congrats Mal...well done on putting in the work... be interested to see how you looked in PM and comparisons. legs can come up but maybe also posed a bit better as your feet looked very flat - maybe play around with either pulling the toes up a bit or sinking into it a touch in front of mirror and see if detail comes out more

Reactions: mal
congrats Mal...well done on putting in the work... be interested to see how you looked in PM and comparisons. legs can come up but maybe also posed a bit better as your feet looked very flat - maybe play around with either pulling the toes up a bit or sinking into it a touch in front of mirror and see if detail comes out more
Yes mate deffo i was nervy pre judging and my posing suffered bad tbh..evening much better .
  • I was eating all day then trying to fill out and was in better condish in the night and concentrated more on leg posing moving feet n toes etc..my mate took some pics with his phone so only them for now..get some official ones hopefully soon..tbh i was miles ahead of the rest..its the britain i want to test my physique really and thats only a few weeks away now!the acid test.
  • Top 6 is the aim there, il be up against some units

fucking brilliant mate.. massive well done!

you've won it.. its fair to say whatever you done this time worked a treat. so id personally mimic it for brits. change nothing

how far off is brits?

fucking brilliant mate.. massive well done!

you've won it.. its fair to say whatever you done this time worked a treat. so id personally mimic it for brits. change nothing

how far off is brits?
Hey buddy thanks..yes im changing nothing mate..back on cardio and that diet with a refeed every 4th day maybe..i want to be a little heavier up there in 3 weeks so im pondering lol..maybe some slin 3x per week for two weeks? Wont change orals they worked a treat..cheron is bang on the money!only change will be carb up i need a shit load to fill out..so three days maybe 4 before show mate.

Hey buddy thanks..yes im changing nothing mate..back on cardio and that diet with a refeed every 4th day maybe..i want to be a little heavier up there in 3 weeks so im pondering lol..maybe some slin 3x per week for two weeks? Wont change orals they worked a treat..cheron is bang on the money!only change will be carb up i need a shit load to fill out..so three days maybe 4 before show mate.

Are you doing a overs class mate?

haha im gonna hammer this next week dieting & then decide if im gonna add slin for last 3 weeks pre holiday

Reactions: mal
Nice mate

Is this your first comp?

You don’t look 50 neither dude
No i was a novice winner in 99..no i dont look my age its my mums genetics too thank..im 53this year and think i have something still to offer the judges..it will be interesting in southport how i stack up against more blocky older physiques...

2018 Cutting Comp
Massive well done mate
You nailed it, never really in doubt from the work you’ve put in and pics posted
Nothing more to add to what’s been said already, you know what’s worked and what needs working on
Similar to me last year in knowing you’ve got room to fill out more for the finals
More carbs in final few days and a Maccies breakfast worked for me!
https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/index.php?posts/1058891/

2018 Cutting Comp
Massive well done mate
You nailed it, never really in doubt from the work you’ve put in and pics posted
Nothing more to add to what’s been said already, you know what’s worked and what needs working on
Similar to me last year in knowing you’ve got room to fill out more for the finals
More carbs in final few days and a Maccies breakfast worked for me!
https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/index.php?posts/1058891/
Thanks mate...yes nothing really to change apart from eating alot more carbs this time.over 3 days this time and be tighter and fuller..mixing it up there will be crazy lol

Back