• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Basic First Time Insulin Use

The pre usage did interest me allot but seemed to used by the more experienced users so just thought start basic and safe as possible being new to it. Find out things how I react/respond and even if I find it's not for me etc. Just want to learn mate so appreciate the input.

I just went in at preWO... risks are the same tbh. but yeah, finding out for yourself is what it's all about. I read a fair chunk on it & its a VERY person dependant ped

I just went in at preWO... risks are the same tbh. but yeah, finding out for yourself is what it's all about. I read a fair chunk on it & its a VERY person dependant ped
Haha yeah got the same impression from reading allot. Researched it for about 6 weeks in huge detail loads of different ways people are using. Just thought right be safe and learn ya body on this stuff first and be fucking safe as possible. Go basic.

Make sure you have a blood glucose meter and you use it. It is possible to need more than 10g per iu and you might miss the signs of going hypo

Started this yesterday.

All went great. Slight rise in body temp approx 10 mins after shot so could defo tell I'd took it but went away quite quickly.

Appetite was quite high but not sure if that's result of the insulin use as my appetite is sky high at moment after competing not so long ago.

Legs today and upping the dosage too 6iu with 60g Maltodextrin. In the first drink.

See how it goes [emoji106]

im gonna add a low dose in the next couple weeks, see if I can keep losing body fat while on it- little experiment

im gonna add a low dose in the next couple weeks, see if I can keep losing body fat while on it- little experiment
I've added some fat and water after competition rebound, not loads but I have.

I sure don't want too add too that. I'm great with food I can eat clean all day long and especially starting on this stuff as eating shite on this will only make me a fat fucking mess. haha

Using insulin don't make you fat a crap fucking diet makes you fat.

I've added some fat and water after competition rebound, not loads but I have.

I sure don't want too add too that. I'm great with food I can eat clean all day long and especially starting on this stuff as eating shite on this will only make me a fat fucking mess. haha

Using insulin don't make you fat a crap fucking diet makes you fat.

think perfect timing & not over spilling on carbs will make the difference tbh. i'm gonna use as little dextrose as possible (prob 30g tops with my aminos etc intra) & cover the rest with complex carbs (sweet potato powder mostly)

in fact, im gonna fuck dextrose off completely & just use clean sourced to cover usage
I've always used a fast acting carb source with some whey isolate post workout anyways then solid meal 1 hour later.

So I'd assume I'm right in thinking now using the insulin alongside the Amino's and Creatine etc. I'm only going to benefit from the usage.

So then just got back from gym now. Sat here exactly 45 mins from my shot and have my solid meal of 200g chicken and 125g White Rice on my lap waiting too be eaten in 15 mins.

Took the 6iu directly after a hard 45 min leg session felt the usual on deaths door post leg workout. Had my first drink straight away then mixed my whey for 10 mins after.

Exactly 7 mins after my shot my full body had risen in temperature a touch worse than yesterday but went again very quickly.

Sat here quite hungry but that very normal for me, slightly light headed but again normal for post legs especially.

So nothing special too report.

So I know that for me with taking this shot I have 7 mins to get fed with the carbs or I'm in trouble.

Back