Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach

How many bodybuilding competitions have you competed in and how did you place?
I bet no one here done better than Greg… So yeah he knows better 100% everyone one agrees with him or loses battle when they disagree )) Only Mike o Tren can dislike Greg :)

I bet no one here done better than Greg… So yeah he knows better 100% everyone one agrees with him or loses battle when they disagree )) Only Mike o Tren can dislike Greg :)

why do you come here asking inane questions then ?
Surely you watch Greg's YouTube posts and have nothing any of us dullards could help with ?

why do you come here asking inane questions then ?
Surely you watch Greg's YouTube posts and have nothing any of us dullards could help with ?
I didn’t say that, and Greg don’t know where to buy steroids in UK and what brands are good. And I like this forum. This forum people helped me out a lot :)

That wasn't my question. I was asking about your competitive bodybuilding history because you said Greg's advice had worked for you. Dishing out advice to novice recreational lifers that don't have the first clue about anything (i.e. Greg's audience) is totally different from giving advice to seasoned competitive bodybuilders on how to contest prep (which is the purpose of the book in the OP).

That wasn't my question. I was asking about your competitive bodybuilding history because you said Greg's advice had worked for you. Dishing out advice to novice recreational lifers that don't have the first clue about anything (i.e. Greg's audience) is totally different from giving advice to seasoned competitive bodybuilders on how to contest prep (which is the purpose of the book in the OP).
Many of pro builders go like Greg saying, u don’t need to get fat when builking, that’s true.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said.
U just said about his bad past which he was talking about, and rehab, and said that he is a liar, but he if one of the most honest people on YouTube and saying the right things. Not even offending anyone.

And he have many pro builders that placed 1st with him being coach :)
Like who?

U just said about his bad past which he was talking about, and rehab, and said that he is a liar, but he if one of the most honest people on YouTube and saying the right things. Not even offending anyone.
He's not honest. He pretends he's honest by being semi open about his steroid use so naive people think he must be honest in general, it's a very common tactic. You fell for it.

Making claims like he was natural until his mid 30's is blatantly bullshit to anyone that isn't a gullible teenager. That's one example of many. You didn't answer which pros he's coached that have gotten first places btw

Making claims like he was natural until his mid 30's is blatantly bullshit to anyone that isn't a gullible teenager. That's one example of many. You didn't answer which pros he's coached that have gotten first places btw
He was making videos and showing them, by the way he could be natural, my mate is natural and looks insane, because he have great genetics and not tall. He competed multiple times and won against guys that are on gear couple times lol

Fella he literally just got rolled over for being a liar and selling dog shit supps. He’s a snake oil salesman cashing in on gullible people. It’s nothing special. It’s what con men do in many industries. He’s a liar and a grass.

Back