• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Best Labs

• Thread starter Old Member 5161
  • Start date
depends...if you are out of shape then prob wont see much
if you used to running test and tren, not very much either
any background as to cycle history. .....current weight and BF etc
if they are real a dip in libido is one sign for me, strength increase - more noticeable when In deficit, bid of hardening overall but its mild

depends...if you are out of shape then prob wont see much
if you used to running test and tren, not very much either
any background as to cycle history. .....current weight and BF etc
if they are real a dip in libido is one sign for me, strength increase - more noticeable when In deficit, bid of hardening overall but its mild

I'm in good shape to be quite honest my body fat is roughly %12/%15 if if take a guess could be less. I'm 6,0 ft 12.7 stone this Anabol is my first course. Doing for 4 weeks then going on some test Cyp 2ml a week?

I'm in good shape to be quite honest my body fat is roughly %12/%15 if if take a guess could be less. I'm 6,0 ft 12.7 stone this Anabol is my first course. Doing for 4 weeks then going on some test Cyp 2ml a week?

Steroids are usually measured in mg not ml...

How have u found the Chiron ttm?

Chiron TTN500 is what I have been taking for last week. I jabbed 10ml (3g Test E, 1g Tren E and 1g NPP) last Friday and from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning I was fooked, bad gear flu. Remember that I have been jabbing Infiniti TTM500 for weeks in same amounts so the Chiron must be strong (NPP is fast though where the Infiniti esters are all slow). Anyway weight has shot up, I feel massive and pumped - both of these could be due to gear already in system being supplemented with the Chiron.

I will SQ 290 tomorrow so looking forward to seeing how power is. I'm 20st at moment.

Last edited:

just checking ...anabol is a trade name for Dianabol. Earlier you said you had Anavar or am I mistaken?
As for Cyp 2ml? depends what the dose is. lets assume 200mg/ml ....so 400mg/ml. that's a standard course dose IMO so at least slightly sensible. Pics ? most people under estimate BF.
6ft and 12.7 stone is pretty light - that's 80kg..... my advice if you are 12%.....eat more to make the most of this course. I would use the injectable from the start not wait 4 weeks

EUL for me, local brand, been about for 20 years. No pip, consistently dosed. No blends though and top end money wise.

Jabbing Chiron test enth 250 ATM. Seems properly dosed, having trouble with it crashing in the site and stings when going in like hgc.
Ibuprofen for 2 days after jab req.

So pippy as fuck

Back