• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Best Time To Jab

7.05am to 7.07am window... as per Hilly above...massive overthinking....do when suits you where you can inject properly and as hygienically as poss

I do it first thing upon waking. Its more about convenience and keeping set days.

When on cruise it's a Tuesday and Saturday morning.

When blasting it's normally first thing every morning if using short esters.

I jab once per week, and as a rule I work Mon-Fri, I do on a Saturday morning after a shower paying particular attention to site I’m going to use (left or right quad)
No pressure as in no rush.
Plus I’ve got 2 days back to back training so rightly or wrongly feel its going to get utilised better then.

In the morning ideally, then jump in the shower. I think before bed isn't ideal as you want it to circulate in the muscle through the day really, my thoughts anyway. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things though for a test e.

I jabbed melanotan before I left the house and went to work once. Not a great idea. Looked beetroot red! I'd defo say that's an evening jobby . I always feel sick after mine, but it's defo worth it for the tan.

Thanks for all the replies, had a feeling it wouldn't matter too much. Think I'll stick to weekends when I'm off work as I'll be in no rush!

If your going to do say 1 jab a week pick a day with no distractions, i tend not to work most Sundays so i do it while i am in the shower every Sunday morning. Me and the oh tend to go out for Sunday Lunch (cheat meal lol) then we go walking after. I agree with what the lads have said last thing on a night aint ideal. Get the area well massaged etc etc keep the muscle moving it can help with pip.

For long esters it's not a problem. EO3D and i prefer the night for inject.

Back