• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Best Way To Take 150mg Of Anavar And Winny

Bubba

Folks any recommendations on the best way to take 150mg of each?

8weeks from first time on stage so im starting these now and dont know wither to break up 50mg each 3 times a day or else same as i was taking dbol 1 midday, 1 pre workout and 1 post workout.

Dbol was giving me a really bad reflux so had to start omeprozole so thought id ask peoples views and opinion on this matter just so i know the best route to take.

I think before i was taking my anavar preworkout and got decent pumps from it. But its been so long and my memory is pants

Are you talking 150mg per day of each??
Wow sounds pretty toxic. Why not just run 50mg var

Yeah 150mg of each ... prep coach is proper old school lol if i jumped around i say u would here me rattle

Ok thanks for the input and the concern about quantity but i trust his judgement fully ... The Question was just looking to see the best method of consumption so I'm guessing best to split throughout the day as i had planned anyway.

Off season id have them around pre workout for recovery, pre constest split them up so your as anti catabolic as possible all day.

8 weeks does seem a long period to run both at those doses but upto you what you do with your body, id use just the var at 100 a day and more tren until at least 4 weeks out.

yeah it does seem alot but we are going to monitor body changes and make adjustments as they need to happen just within the next 8 weeks

yeah it does seem alot but we are going to monitor body changes and make adjustments as they need to happen just within the next 8 weeks

Liver toxification can be detrimental to optimal fat loss which is more my concern than overall health as it will recover after a period.

Liver toxification can be detrimental to optimal fat loss which is more my concern than overall health as it will recover after a period.

Yeah that makes sense ... thanks for highlighting that i must get a chat with him today and see if we can reasses

Proper old school usually means not clued up and dealing from bro-science hand me downs from folk lore circa 1990

inb4prep coach advises milk thistle & all will be fine :D

if you're able to split the dosage into 3 lots then I would. but in real life id forget to take them pretty often lol, so id probably just take them all on waking

Are you on any injectables as 2.1g of orals per week is a pretty hefty dose of tablets

Rack .. yeah I'm on a hefty inject-able stack also but dont want to put that up :P

Rack .. yeah I'm on a hefty inject-able stack also but dont want to put that up :P

Fair play to you mate, must have some nice size with those kinda doses

I'd prob just do 75mg of each in the morning and the same 12hours later if it was me

Wouldn't bother lol if I was to mix them 2 orals which have a high affinity of fucking up cholestrol lipid levels I'd do 50mg of each a day

Back