• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Best Way To Take Clen

I never got sides after the first few days of Clen. However on Malay my heart beat thumping so hard and loud used to keep me awake at night and I could feel my pulse pounding in my brain. Was good stuff :rofl:

It’s clearly strong stuff. Was still feeling a quarter tab late last night whereas I was up to 160mcg of another brand earlier this year and could barely notice it.

Can vouch for this Malay tiger is hard shit.
Taken 3 tabs a day and bump up to 4 for the last 2 weeks really works just takes time to get used to the tremors and horrendous ass cramps.
Don’t take winny or var with it.not good.

Took 80mcg of Malay today

Bit of minor shakes but nothing else other than cramps in the muscle I trained that day or the day before

Won’t go any higher than this though I’m not interested in feeling horrendous all the time

Took 80mcg of Malay today

Bit of minor shakes but nothing else other than cramps in the muscle I trained that day or the day before

Won’t go any higher than this though I’m not interested in feeling horrendous all the time

I always find the shakes are never that bad.....until its pin day. Then you just jack hammer the funking needle into your muscle for like 10 seconds :rofl:

How’re you lads getting on with the Malay Clen? I’m up to 120mcg now and aside from the occasionally getting cramp in my abs (which is fucking painful when it happens :lol:) all good, no shakes, etc...

Doing 2 days on 1 off atm as I’m only using 80mcg a day

No sides at all now on that dose

Might stop it altogether though as I can’t even be bothered to eat properly right now. Bit pointless

Back