Better Late Then Never-SUMMER CUT

G

basically last few weeks i have been playing around, last month i would say, put a fair bit of fat back on, started new diet/traning regieme with con yesterday and i am HOPING can maybe get abs showing through for my summer holiday...

9 weeks tomorw do you think i can do it? decided to just follow con totally now rather than bulk/cut/bulk/cut messing with my head, i just said get me in the best shape possible for summer holiday and he has sorted my diet/traning out

should be a intresting ride

starting pics

j8jx9x.jpg

2yoofbb.jpg

6oivll.jpg

last few weeks been drinking and eating abit of crap, and thats how quick i put it back on.. im hoping 9 weeks ive left myself enough time

all feedback appriciated as ever

I've made some good progress cutting in the last 6 weeks on my own without a trainer so 9 weeks with Con should be ample.

just had amazing workout then,

basically gvt but abit differnet with a few of cons suggestions

pumps and doms are amazing! mad how much better a workout can make you feel!

thanks eveyone, looking at them pics look like a lump of ****e! but im sure i can turn it round in 9 weeks

thanks eveyone, looking at them pics look like a lump of ****e! but im sure i can turn it round in 9 weeks

Don't be silly. Of course you can (if you put the work in)!!! If your not ripped by week 6 I'll stop flirting with you. And THAT is a promise!!

Don't be silly. Of course you can (if you put the work in)!!! If your not ripped by week 6 I'll stop flirting with you. And THAT is a promise!!

hahaha and you know how much i dont want that, yerr work will be getting put in dont you worry, do you think i could actually change that much in 9 weeks? seeing as i have never been properly lean?

this time imn swtiching off for 9 weeks, following exactly what con says to the book so am sure i can achieve something

hahaha and you know how much i dont want that, yerr work will be getting put in dont you worry, do you think i could actually change that much in 9 weeks? seeing as i have never been properly lean?

this time imn swtiching off for 9 weeks, following exactly what con says to the book so am sure i can achieve something

Yes mate, first 3 weeks will not seem like much is coming off, then allof a sudden you start noticing changes. And come seven weeks, you see changes evry morning.

If you don't cheat every night like I did then you will get even more ripped come poolside :D

Yeh you can do it! How long have you been training for out of interest and aren't you on gear?

Yes mate, first 3 weeks will not seem like much is coming off, then allof a sudden you start noticing changes. And come seven weeks, you see changes evry morning.

If you don't cheat every night like I did then you will get even more ripped come poolside :D

thats the plan mate, thanks for the thumbs up on the first 3 weeks i wont get two disheartend then

Yeh you can do it! How long have you been training for out of interest and aren't you on gear?

been traning seriously since about 6 months ago mate, and i was but last jab was march sometime! and that cylce was bunk i think.. long story but it was bunk gear i think...

Oh, and also. Remember to ask con why your doing things. This will help you learn loads and help make better decisions after cons finished with you :D

He knows a lot mate so learn from him.

Okay :0) good luck with the goals, I'm sure you'll do with cons help!
hope your right mate, thanks
Oh, and also. Remember to ask con why your doing things. This will help you learn loads and help make better decisions after cons finished with you :D

He knows a lot mate so learn from him.
yer i do this already, tbh i love learning about bodybuilding everything intrests me

Back