Big Dogs 4 - New World Order Oct 2019 Including Graham Hicks!

Who is looking pretty fucking strong!

Organiser Marko Markopoulos reckons Malans 1140 will fall maybe twice or three times over....
Guy I used to train with started lifting at the same gym as Hicksy. Reckons he was average when he started out, but obviously he’s just never really hit a platue he’s just got stronger and stronger.
I don’t think his squat is good enough to win the entire thing though, the boys like Petras and Lilliebridge are looking at 1050+ on the squat

We need Thor to come back for this, he nearly broke the record at his last meet but dropped his third deadlift

Guy I used to train with started lifting at the same gym as Hicksy. Reckons he was average when he started out, but obviously he’s just never really hit a platue he’s just got stronger and stronger.
I don’t think his squat is good enough to win the entire thing though, the boys like Petras and Lilliebridge are looking at 1050+ on the squat

We need Thor to come back for this, he nearly broke the record at his last meet but dropped his third deadlift

Sebastian Oreb is training Hicks and or was training Thor too. He did say Thor would compete at Big Dogs 4 but he has declined again despite people willing to put up their own money cash as reward should he come 1st last year. Would be good to see him there and would be a big boost to the event!

Hicks injured his foot/ankle at UK's Strongest Man late July. Haven't seen much squatting since but maybe he can pull at bit back with a monstrous bench?

Haven't seen a definite list yet but according to Big Dogs FB earlier this year;

With invitations for Big Dogs 4, I'm going to do it a little differently. First off, everyone that competed at Big Dogs 3 is invited back. Anyone that wasnt there, but has a 1000kg raw total, simply has to message me and ask for an invite. Here is how it stands currently.

Accepted for Big Dogs 4
Andrey Malanichev ✅
Gawain Johnstone ✅
Burley Hawk ✅
Bouafia Amine ✅
Jeremy Oleson ✅

I will continue to add and subtract names as time goes on. I am doing it this way, rather than bugging 30 lifters, and having them agree to come, when deep down they havent really commited. Any lifter that has totalled 1000kg raw simply has to message and say they want to compete. I feel this way we'll get less drop outs.

Since then more announced;

Graham Hicks
Dylan Hellreigel
Josh Morris
Shawn Doyle
Yury Belkin

No Brandon Allen due to injury but pretty solid line up so far plus Wild Cats U75 Womens class.

Sebastian Oreb is training Hicks and or was training Thor too. He did say Thor would compete at Big Dogs 4 but he has declined again despite people willing to put up their own money cash as reward should he come 1st last year. Would be good to see him there and would be a big boost to the event!

Hicks injured his foot/ankle at UK's Strongest Man late July. Haven't seen much squatting since but maybe he can pull at bit back with a monstrous bench?

Haven't seen a definite list yet but according to Big Dogs FB earlier this year;

With invitations for Big Dogs 4, I'm going to do it a little differently. First off, everyone that competed at Big Dogs 3 is invited back. Anyone that wasnt there, but has a 1000kg raw total, simply has to message me and ask for an invite. Here is how it stands currently.

Accepted for Big Dogs 4
Andrey Malanichev ✅
Gawain Johnstone ✅
Burley Hawk ✅
Bouafia Amine ✅
Jeremy Oleson ✅

I will continue to add and subtract names as time goes on. I am doing it this way, rather than bugging 30 lifters, and having them agree to come, when deep down they havent really commited. Any lifter that has totalled 1000kg raw simply has to message and say they want to compete. I feel this way we'll get less drop outs.

Since then more announced;

Graham Hicks
Dylan Hellreigel
Josh Morris
Shawn Doyle
Yury Belkin

No Brandon Allen due to injury but pretty solid line up so far plus Wild Cats U75 Womens class.
Hellreigel could do well if he’s brought his bench up

What are your numbers looking like currently Ben? You got a journal on here or something?

remember watching Hixxy in a U105 comp years ago in lancaster him and Mark Clegg were the leaders hixxy ended up winning the battle think that was his last U105 before he put huge weight on.

Hixxy is definately my favourite manlet .

Srs he is a phenomenal guy his overhead is just fucking stupid

Hellreigel could do well if he’s brought his bench up

What are your numbers looking like currently Ben? You got a journal on here or something?

Hellreigel is young bug a very big lad, he'll go far!

I've got a journal in the private section. 250/175/280 in gym 235/165/260 @94kg in first comp
Pretty shit compared to the Big Dogs :lol:

Hellreigel is young bug a very big lad, he'll go far!

I've got a journal in the private section. 250/175/280 in gym 235/165/260 @94kg in first comp
Pretty shit compared to the Big Dogs :lol:
Ah not in private section atm that’ll be why I ain’t seen it

Numbers look good mate

Back