Bit Of Help Please

Hey guys, I've been running test cycle last year, good gains, felt great! Running test e @ 1.4ml every 5ish days.
Run tamoxifen tto finish and had mabey 1214 weeks off.

Started back on test E, same gear but feel different. Back on cycle about 4/5weeks. Same 1.5ml every 5/6 ish days. Seem to be getting some benefits but not feeling as good as last time, also not waking up with morning glory. Shit gear or something els up??
Was told by docs 6months ago I've got low test and waiting for the docs to sort their shit out. Everything takes so long

Hey guys, I've been running test cycle last year, good gains, felt great! Running test e @ 1.4ml every 5ish days.
Run tamoxifen tto finish and had mabey 1214 weeks off.

Started back on test E, same gear but feel different. Back on cycle about 4/5weeks. Same 1.5ml every 5/6 ish days. Seem to be getting some benefits but not feeling as good as last time, also not waking up with morning glory. Shit gear or something els up??
Was told by docs 6months ago I've got low test and waiting for the docs to sort their shit out. Everything takes so long
Did the docs tell you, you had low test after your first cycle?

I've felt shitty for ages, went to docs first! Things take so long, just thought ide had a little cycle whilst I'm waiting
Probably not the best thing to be doing if you're wanting treatment from the docs
Any further testing from the docs now is gonna be skewed by your steroid usage

I've got a date from the hospital, 10th September lol.. Was thinking have a Low dose now throughout summer, As I'm off to Mexico. in mid June.. Then Tamoxifen and clean for 10/12 weeks.

Mri in September, check Functionality on petunity gland. Once test is completed, then start trt off docs..

I've got a date from the hospital, 10th September lol.. Was thinking have a Low dose now throughout summer, As I'm off to Mexico. in mid June.. Then Tamoxifen and clean for 10/12 weeks.

Mri in September, check Functionality on petunity gland. Once test is completed, then start trt off docs..
Its usually not as simple as, you have low test then here is some trt.
Also it
All depends on how you recover
If your LH and FSH are still tanked, the first question you'll be asked is, do you use steroids
On the other hand if your pct works well and puts your test into the normal range then it will be unlikely the doc will offer any treatment

Not the best of plans. However, I can't wait another 5 months feeling like shit. My heads been up my arse, and I needed something to straighten myself out!

Not the best of plans. However, I can't wait another 5 months feeling like shit. My heads been up my arse, and I needed something to straighten myself out!
You're very likely to fuck up your chances of trt unless you plan to pay private running another course before your docs appointment. Imo

Back