Blood Glucose Reading

I get you wanna be as lean as poss to give yourself the best starting point
The thing is, you're lean and in good shape already
1500 is a big deficit, with no gear its inevitable you will lose muscle tissue at some point
Also you dont know when you can train properly again, are you gonna keep pushing like this for another 2 months?
Imo, you've done the hard part
I would actually put some cals back in now
If you're in that much of a deficit you could easily add back in half of that, still be in a deficit to lose weight but feel a whole lot better and prob look fuller and leaner
No need for refeeds then
Was planning on pushing til I’m below 10% mate wanna get to about 8% then even if gyms were still not open I’d go to maintaining at that point

Was planning on pushing til I’m below 10% mate wanna get to about 8% then even if gyms were still not open I’d go to maintaining at that point
Well if that's your goal then fair play and good luck to you
Just bare in mind why you started the thread and the reason you're feeling the way you do and low BS could be coz you're pushing too hard
Your body will thank you for taking a step back occasionally and not running yourself into the ground

Well if that's your goal then fair play and good luck to you
Just bare in mind why you started the thread and the reason you're feeling the way you do and low BS could be coz you're pushing too hard
Your body will thank you for taking a step back occasionally and not running yourself into the ground
Cheers mate...yeah you are right mate...
Had some bagels and cereal when I got home from work...cals are almost nearly at maintancane for the day now but fuck me the hunger im feeling now is unbelievable after eating them....never experienced anything like it I thought I’d be full but I feel like I could eat non stop now ffs never felt so hungry in my life lol

Cheers mate...yeah you are right mate...
Had some bagels and cereal when I got home from work...cals are almost nearly at maintancane for the day now but fuck me the hunger im feeling now is unbelievable after eating them....never experienced anything like it I thought I’d be full but I feel like I could eat non stop now ffs never felt so hungry in my life lol

Eat then.

Listen to what pooley has said. Listen to what your body is telling you

Feed up today. Then back on it tomorrow if you feel more energised and ready to go again etc

Listen to what your body is telling you mate

Eat up to balance your energy needs but not just to be glutinous

Eat then.

Listen to what pooley has said. Listen to what your body is telling you

Feed up today. Then back on it tomorrow if you feel more energised and ready to go again etc

Listen to what your body is telling you mate

Eat up to balance your energy needs but not just to be glutinous
Exactly
Theres a difference between binging and giving your body what it needs
Also, if serious about competing in the future this is a perfect time to try different approaches to carbing up and high carb days
Try it now when theres no pressure and you'll be ahead of the game in the future

Shitty lighting/photo but already Noticed extra vascular just from those extra carbs
4F690AD2-2673-4131-BD11-F81A91E52B9F.jpeg

Exactly
Also, if serious about competing in the future this is a perfect time to try different approaches to carbing up and high carb days
Try it now when theres no pressure and you'll be ahead of the game in the future
That’s a great idea mate not thought of it like that!

Exactly

Even for me when I’ve been at my leanest I try to be hardcore and not refeed but the hypos get me in the end and then I do refeed but by check in time again I’m always lighter

In fact I pretty much always eat something off plan every weekend when dieting and still get to where I want give or take

Obviously I don’t know how well that works work for a show but to get pussy in magaluf it works wonders for me

It’s shit how white I am not even joking lol...if I go out in the sun no top even when lean you can’t see fuck all lol like a sheet of a4

I fucked a bird like that. She’s laying in my bed like 200lbs of startlingly cottage cheese(big lass she was)

Lost my hard on didn’t I. Blamed it on the jd but I knew the cottage cheese was the real culprit

Back