Blood Pressure And Hibiscus

Really!? That’s mad innit! I would have thought because you’re swallowing all the flowers that would be better or at least as good than having it in tea? Do you reckon the red berries tea from Tesco like @doink mentioned are better than the capsules as well? If so, at what dose? Seems like a pain in the arse undoing that what you do lol
Takes 5 mins haha.
I don't think the caps contain enough imo.

I've been using hibiscus tea 3 times a day and also Hawthorne tabs morning and evening. To be honest I've seen virtually no change in my blood pressure. Like I have mentioned before though mine is hereditary and always been high, I'm going through the doctor route now to sort it. I think for people that have had 'normal' blood pressure and it's suddenly increased then these remedies might work well. Not the case for me though unfortunately

Sorry for slow reply, I haven't been on in a while....

Caps do nothing.
You need to buy loose leaf and brew it up really strong.
I do 2 liters at once, then dilute with the same amount of water.
I think drink about 300ml 2-3 times per day.
It works great!

I've been using hibiscus tea 3 times a day and also Hawthorne tabs morning and evening. To be honest I've seen virtually no change in my blood pressure. Like I have mentioned before though mine is hereditary and always been high, I'm going through the doctor route now to sort it. I think for people that have had 'normal' blood pressure and it's suddenly increased then these remedies might work well. Not the case for me though unfortunately
Yes, if you have genetically high BP it probably wont do much.
This route is good if you're normally pretty good but it has crept up for whatever reason.
I am talking taking 140/85 to 125/80 nothing more drastic than that.

Yes, if you have genetically high BP it probably wont do much.
This route is good if you're normally pretty good but it has crept up for whatever reason.
I am talking taking 140/85 to 125/80 nothing more drastic than that.
That's exactly my thoughts mate, going through the doc to get mine sorted now.

Sorry for slow reply, I haven't been on in a while....

Caps do nothing.
You need to buy loose leaf and brew it up really strong.
I do 2 liters at once, then dilute with the same amount of water.
I think drink about 300ml 2-3 times per day.
It works great!

Yeah decided to go with the Tesco red berry tea (as per @doink ’s suggestion)for ease, 3-4 cups a day, leaving the bag in for the whole drink and squeezing it out at the end, actually really like it. Will see how it goes.

The loose leaves definitely helped lower my systolic 5-10 pts just one strong mug a day (handful) but got lazy and stopped making. Thinking of making a large amount as above and keeping it cold in fridge when i start again

Back