• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Blood Results On Cruise

Quarter aromasin twice a week would help.

Unfortunately clomid can raise e2 massively for some people. Nolva may be a better alternative for you if you don’t want to add in an AI

It’s why I always say don’t go over kill on doses on a clomid monotherapy
I dont have access to aromasin but I do with Arimdex?

Why are you so concerned about estrogen, are you getting negative affects from it?
If not and your test level is good then its doing no harm being slightly above and
You'll prob do more harm with constant AI use
My e2 is above normal and I feel great, if I hadn't of tested it I wouldn't have known
I'm not concerned
I feel much better then I did my energy is up my aches have subsided.

Just libido aint where you would think it would be and was wondering if this was due to the e2.

But I know clomid it self is a libido killer any way

I feel much better then I did my energy is up my aches have subsided.

Just libido aint where you would think it would be and was wondering if this was due to the e2.

But I know clomid it self is a libido killer any way
Looks like you've found the answer to your question

@milner575 how do you feel on that dose and what did you drop down from? You make any gains size or strength wise on 125

To be honest I got the test to check levels as my libido is pretty shit and sometimes it just doesn’t work at all so was wondering if maybe my e2 or prolactin might be an issue but it seems like everything should be fine so no Idea what’s going on with me.

as for gains/strength etc I’ve only dropped to this as I don’t really want to go through the agro of coming off altogether. Training has taken a back seat for now it’s more trt focused for me

Why are you so concerned about estrogen, are you getting negative affects from it?
If not and your test level is good then its doing no harm being slightly above and
You'll prob do more harm with constant AI use
My e2 is above normal and I feel great, if I hadn't of tested it I wouldn't have known
I'm not concerned
To be fair it could be i mean your e2 is the high end and prolactin is elevated they can both suppress libido

To be honest I got the test to check levels as my libido is pretty shit and sometimes it just doesn’t work at all so was wondering if maybe my e2 or prolactin might be an issue but it seems like everything should be fine so no Idea what’s going on with me.

as for gains/strength etc I’ve only dropped to this as I don’t really want to go through the agro of coming off altogether. Training has taken a back seat for now it’s more trt focused for me
I would bet a large portion of you issue is in your head

Especially if it works sometimes and not others

Id be surprised if prolactin being as slightly elevated as yours has any real world effect

Ever thought you're just normal mate
We are so used to everything being super high and feeling great that when things go back to normal it all seems pretty shit
When in reality its just normal to feel tired and disinterested sometimes
That's why it's so difficult to stop

No AI
Have you thought about dropping the clomid now your test level is in range?
Sorry for the late reply, my dose was reduced to 25mg eod and my latest test shows test at 19.5nmol and e2 is still above range at 177pmol but has come down quite a bit from the last test

Sorry for the late reply, my dose was reduced to 25mg eod and my latest test shows test at 19.5nmol and e2 is still above range at 177pmol but has come down quite a bit from the last test
So, pretty good then?
How do you feel on that?

If I was to ever self trt again I’d used a dose that put me high range or even slightly over, without taking the piss of course

Other wise what’s the point, fuck being normal init

If I was to ever self trt again I’d used a dose that put me high range or even slightly over, without taking the piss of course

Other wise what’s the point, fuck being normal init
As high as you can go with all other blood markers in range and no AI
My estradiol is actually above range but I get no negative affects so its actually not a bad thing

As high as you can go with all other blood markers in range and no AI
My estradiol is actually above range but I get no negative affects so its actually not a bad thing
Yeah that’s it mate, 125-200mg per week should be fairly safe for most people

Years ago I’d take the piss and stay on 250 a week between cycles, nothing ever got out of range as such, RBC did creep near top of range like

I wouldn’t bother sticking a pin in me for 80mg a week if I was a gym user, joe public I could understand

125mg week, puts me 15 nmol/l the day before my next shot.

I’m actually prescribe testo gel at 40mg per day, but I dont use it. It’s keeps me about 17 nmol/l ED

Back