• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Blood Work

Ian66

I’ve just had my bloods done and happy with my test levels but feel that my E2 is elevated higher than it should be. I’m not getting any obvious symptoms of high E2. I’m taking 12.5mg aromasin twice a week. 300 mg test E + 200 mg test C once per week in 2ml syringe as easier to dose when wanting 500 mg PW and 500iu HCG twice per week.

As I’m not that experienced I’d appreciate the thoughts of what to do with my E2 or anything else. Should I increase my aromasin to maybe 12.5mg E2D?

Attachments

• 2668ABAB-BA2A-4813-B852-2CBE5AF836A4.jpeg
    2668ABAB-BA2A-4813-B852-2CBE5AF836A4.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 104
Your estrogen isn't elevated higher than it should be
Its consistent with your test level, so actually where it should be
It is high but if you're not getting any negative affects from it then I'd be inclined to leave it alone and keep doing what you are

I have noticed that my sex drive has lowered and think this maybe due to high E2. If I increased my aromasin to 12.5mg EOD would this lower it enough without lowering it too much?

I have noticed that my sex drive has lowered and think this maybe due to high E2. If I increased my aromasin to 12.5mg EOD would this lower it enough without lowering it too much?
I think that would be the next logical step

I had this saved from a long time ago. Not sure how correct it is, but worth a read.
Noted your Prolactin was at the top of normal range too that might have some effect on libido etc.
https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/threads/ai-and-ae-guide.244732/
Is there something I should do to lower my prolactin while on cycle? My last bloods while natty had it sitting at 140 mU/L compared to
324 mU/L just now. I doubt that stress is causing this, as my lifestyle hasn’t changed since the last reading. Is this just expected while on AAS.

Is there something I should do to lower my prolactin while on cycle? My last bloods while natty had it sitting at 140 mU/L compared to
324 mU/L just now. I doubt that stress is causing this, as my lifestyle hasn’t changed since the last reading. Is this just expected while on AAS.

I would do as you suggested and try upping your AI and see how you go from there. Maybe get bloods done again after a couple of weeks. Caber will lower Prolactin, but i would just change one thing at a time and see how you feel after changing your AI dose.

I would do as you suggested and try upping your AI and see how you go from there. Maybe get bloods done again after a couple of weeks. Caber will lower Prolactin, but i would just change one thing at a time and see how you feel after changing your AI dose.
:thumb: I’m on week 5 of my cycle, will get bloods done in around 4 weeks and see how things are.

Back