Bodybuilding Warehouse Whey Isolate Review

danny187

Top Contributor
Was sent 1kg whey isolate 95% pure in white chocolate flavour by BBW.

http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/pure-whey-protein-isolate-95

Review.

Taste very high, not a strong flavour but I did mix 2 scoops with 500ml water so would be stronger with less water.

Also had a 50g wpi, 50g rice flour, 50g dextrose pwo and taste overpowered the rice flour which was good.

Mixing - no issues at all, no lumps, no floaty bits like my current wpi, two shakes and was ready to drink.

Frothing - a little due to how vigorous I shook it, but no dramas on that as it went as I was drinking.

Value for money.

Personally for my own budget I could not afford the price for 1kg for how much I would drink, but based on this I would use the normal isolate 90% rather than the 95%

All in all I think its very good, total of 8 scoops so far and no issues with bloating, bad guts or reflux which I get with some wheys.

Will review the WPC next as have 3 servings of three different flavours to try

So, in summary, tastes good and no lumps. :rofl:
Pretty hard to review these things to be fair.

So, in summary, tastes good and no lumps. :rofl:
Pretty hard to review these things to be fair.

Yeah lol

Was going to say, anyone recommend one that works, I havent gained in the 8 scoops and wondering if a different brand will work better for dem gainz lol

Yeah lol

Was going to say, anyone recommend one that works, I havent gained in the 8 scoops and wondering if a different brand will work better for dem gainz lol
Well, if anyone wants to send me 100kg of chicken and beef, I'm happy to use it exclusively as my protein source for 3 months and report back. :D

Well, if anyone wants to send me 100kg of chicken and beef, I'm happy to use it exclusively as my protein source for 3 months and report back. :D

The reps for food companies are funny.

Lean beef mince staple of my day, so lean its like chicken, best ever not like any other mince :) gainz so good its like the cow it come from was on tren pellets.

The reps for food companies are funny.

Lean beef mince staple of my day, so lean its like chicken, best ever not like any other mince :) gainz so good its like the cow it come from was on tren pellets.
Not just any old tren pellets though bro. Pharma tren pellets. :thumb::rofl:

Back