Boxing Thread

Rumours AJ is gonna face Michael hunter. Ortiz turned it down due to only having 6 weeks prep which is fair enough. Hunter is a cruiserweight really. Lost to Usyk in the past. Will be a complete flop of a PPV esp in the states.

Miller was taking EPO too.

What the fuck is wrong with him, VADA are obviously gonna catch him. If he knows he can't beat Joshua just get KO'd and make more money than you have your entire career.

Makes you laugh him accusing Joshua of being a roid cheat now, projecting his insecurities.

Rumours AJ is gonna face Michael hunter. Ortiz turned it down due to only having 6 weeks prep which is fair enough. Hunter is a cruiserweight really. Lost to Usyk in the past. Will be a complete flop of a PPV esp in the states.
6 weeks like any other fighter Joshua makes an offer to?

Wants the drains cleaned first doesn't he.

6 weeks like any other fighter Joshua makes an offer to?

Wants the drains cleaned first doesn't he.

Why take a fight against the champ with only 6 weeks notice fuck that. They seem to be offering the fight to bums now anyway

My views have changed somewhat recently.

Honestly I feel bad for AJ surrounded by these shithouses. I genuinely believe he wants to fight the best he possibly can, but his legacy will go down as bumfighter due to lack of top class, willing heavyweight talent.

Fury showed his true face, he's another bumfighter after signing that deal. He will fight nobody's. Fury v Wilder 2 ain't happening.

Wilder's always fought C class fighters (and worse), nothing new there.

Eddie Hearn tries to make the best fights he can, but gets all this hate? Don't understand it.

My views have changed somewhat recently.

Honestly I feel bad for AJ surrounded by these shithouses. I genuinely believe he wants to fight the best he possibly can, but his legacy will go down as bumfighter due to lack of top class, willing heavyweight talent.

Fury showed his true face, he's another bumfighter after signing that deal. He will fight nobody's. Fury v Wilder 2 ain't happening.

Wilder's always fought C class fighters (and worse), nothing new there.

Eddie Hearn tries to make the best fights he can, but gets all this hate? Don't understand it.

AJ shat it from Wilder

AJ has always been prepared to fight anyone. I have been called an AJ or Matchroom bumboy but it is what I believe. He fought Dillian in his 15th fight, Breazeale 17th and Wlad for 3 belts in his 19th fight. Then Takam, Parker, Povetkin. He's only had 22 fights FFS and been pro for just over 5 years!! Shall I go back and list Lennox's opponents after 22 fights?

Wilder shit out of all negotiations with AJ.

Fury has now shit out of negotiations with Wilder.

The farce continues.

All of them are on gear, why not hire Heredia or Conte to beat the tests?

AJ has always been prepared to fight anyone. I have been called an AJ or Matchroom bumboy but it is what I believe. He fought Dillian in his 15th fight, Breazeale 17th and Wlad for 3 belts in his 19th fight. Then Takam, Parker, Povetkin. He's only had 22 fights FFS and been pro for just over 5 years!! Shall I go back and list Lennox's opponents after 22 fights?

Wilder shit out of all negotiations with AJ.

Fury has now shit out of negotiations with Wilder.

The farce continues.

All of them are on gear, why not hire Heredia or Conte to beat the tests?
Yer no way aj isnt or hasnt takin peds, huge increases in lbm at will relli

How do these fellas get away wif it? Coz on aj on snapchat he gets drug tested randomly like couple times a week

Yer no way aj isnt or hasnt takin peds, huge increases in lbm at will relli

How do these fellas get away wif it? Coz on aj on snapchat he gets drug tested randomly like couple times a week

I haven't been keeping up but I believe it is VADA testing when training for fight or fight night i.e. not tested in "off-season".

Also the tests are easy to beat. Micro-dosing Test Suspension or Base multiple times a day so the T/E ratio stays below the 4/1 or even 6/1 limit.

I haven't been keeping up but I believe it is VADA testing when training for fight or fight night i.e. not tested in "off-season".

Also the tests are easy to beat. Micro-dosing Test Suspension or Base multiple times a day so the T/E ratio stays below the 4/1 or even 6/1 limit.
And plus it wouldnt suit anyone to ban aj and find him a cheat...

Back