Boxing Thread

Ok boomer
Little jerk circle here. Can't write normal posts yourself son? Need your Gang Do you sonny boy?
Calling me a sex offener for saying my opinion on a convicted and reg Sex offender.
You're The idiot son.

Your Name says it all. You would know about pedos

200-9.gif

Conor McGregor has declared himself as the second greatest MMA fighter of all time behind Anderson Silva.

The Dubliner, 31, took to Twitter on Saturday to anoint Silva, but said he will "easily" surpass the Brazilian before retiring.

McGregor last fought in January, defeating Donald Cerrone at UFC 246.

"The array of finishes, across 2 divisions, with champion status in 1, Anderson Silva is No.1 MMA GOAT," said McGregor.

McGregor, who has a 22-4 record in the UFC, claims his "champion status" in two divisions - featherweight and lightweight - is enough to secure him second place behind former middleweight champion Silva.

"My array of finishes, across 3 divisions, with champion status in 2, I'm No.2. If not tied one.

"However [I am] still active, No.1 is fully secured by career end. And easily."

McGregor's top four is rounded out by former middleweight and welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and current light heavyweight belt-holder Jon Jones.

He added that had he taken into account failed drugs tests while determining his rankings, he would have installed himself at the top.

Silva and Jones have both tested positive for banned substances during their career.

"I didn't mention PED results on multiple entrants, even though that makes me the clear current No.1 MMA GOAT, along with still being active," said McGregor.

"Although it shames, as well as puts all runs and finishes in complete doubt, I've snored multiple juice heads. A true GOAT must do it all."

:lol::lol:

Did he tap at featherweight?

Duffy loss in CW was at lightweight, not 100% what weight class that first loss was at. Svitsurk or something was he called?

Unsure of accuracy.

Possibly now at 1-1 as an inaccurate retort would cancel out the fight.

They’ll have to do the rematch. No other way around it.

Don’t even wanna see it either. No point. Would only go the same way.

Yeh his first one was at featherweight.

UFC doesnt have much to lose IMO, if they fight ad Dillian wins, the "Francis lived on the streets and wasnt training anything until last tuesday" line will be used - vs no1 contender HW boxer

if Francis catches Whyte, its a massive boost for him and the UFC....

Back