Bringing cigarettes & alcohol back from spain

will_i_am

Banned
You can bring as many cigarettes back as you want, right? As long as you dont exceed your luggage wait.

What about Alcohol?

Also, is the duty free cigarettes alot cheaper then prices in uk shops? Or not much difference between the 2?

I dont smoke btw, will just sell them. only will be buying 1 brand, so customs should be ok with that

You can bring as many cigarettes back as you want FOR YOUR OWN USE.

Selling them is not for your own use, lol :lol:

Same goes for alcohol.

Unless you're going to the Canaries which is duty free it's not worth it,people are only prepared to pay £40 tops here for foreign fags and with the £ weak against the euro they cost nearly that in mainland Spain anyway.

Theres a guideline of 16 cartons per person even though they say you can buy what you want, you only need a funny fcuker in customs to take them, 1 carton in the canaries.

Unless you're going to the Canaries which is duty free it's not worth it,people are only prepared to pay £40 tops here for foreign fags and with the £ weak against the euro they cost nearly that in mainland Spain anyway.

Yeah they weren't much cheaper in Spain when I went in April. Really not worth the effort.

hand rolling tobacco is about 3.20 for 50 grams, retails over here for £14, so in the pub its usually £6/7.

if your buying propper ciggies, check the prices on the plane, some of the airlines know the score so milk the ciggies sales and keep the prices low(ish)

Back