• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Carbs Too Low For My Cycle? - Follow Up Thread

Georgiepeck

Original thread got me thinking about current one: https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/threads/can-you-feel-high-blood-pressure-140-80.35538/

I basically want to know if my calories seem well too low for my activity level and fitness work, even though I am cutting.

Trying to cut for summer: I eat around 2500 calories average a day. Some day with low carbs snacks like almonds I maybe hit 2700.
I average 17,000 steps a day. So my 2 days off I basically just walk 5000 steps on treadmill and other days around 22,000 for work/cardio

lifting has been non existent, know I need to get back to it but I’m lazy when cutting.
For few (3 roughly) weeks I’ve been taking:
20mcg Clen
400mg caffeine daily
25mcg t3 (prescribed)
200-300mg npp
400mg test
200mg mast
750-1000mg L-Carnitine Injected

I have since dropped the clen. If anything I’ll run ECA like I used to.
I weigh 175lbs roughly. Started cutting at 207 about 4 months ago at 35-4000 calories. I do low carb because of mood and autoimmune issues but I’m open to upping it (does gear increase glycogen needs drastically? Seems to)

symptoms:
Extremely low libido
Insane mood shifts. After eating I become euphoric for a while.
Cramps despite electrolytes(3-4000mg sodium, 3-4000 potassium, 500mg magnesium daily)
Headaches/constant urination(water retention inconsistencies)

the last thread was about blood pressure (I measured around 140-150/70-85 generally)
I took 10mg nebivolol last night and am at 107/60 but plan to go down to 5mg. I do believe I was stressing my body too much. Should I be eating more in anyone’s opinion based on what I weigh/activity level? Any suggestions on what to change?

here is physique at 175 on the stack I’ve been on(if pic doesn’t work please let me know)

Bq3JIIU_d.webp

The study for l carnitine that showed androgen receptor density increase and weight loss was done at 2 grams a day. 750-1000 is low balling it.

Also yeah all those steps plus what looks to be an already good calorie burning physique plus clen and t3 imo you are losing lean tissue. T3 is also pretty well documented for tearing through lean tissue and looking flat.

Idk your goals though I'd assume to lose as little lean muscle as possible you would either need to move the cals up a bit or cut down the cardio or drugs.

Just my opinion

The study for l carnitine that showed androgen receptor density increase and weight loss was done at 2 grams a day. 750-1000 is low balling it.

Also yeah all those steps plus what looks to be an already good calorie burning physique plus clen and t3 imo you are losing lean tissue. T3 is also pretty well documented for tearing through lean tissue and looking flat.

Idk your goals though I'd assume to lose as little lean muscle as possible you would either need to move the cals up a bit or cut down the cardio or drugs.

Just my opinion
Thanks, do you think t3 at 25mcg would really burn through muscle though? I feel much better on it as I have hashimotos. My thought too is maybe to lower the test to 200 and npp to 100 a week as test has really drove up my appetite in the past. I just want to be 7% or so for summer not too concerned with losing tissue tbh which might sound stupid I know

I guess I could up the l-carnitine to 1.5G lol it’s dirt cheap to make!

a lap random fact but after about 700 cals tonight and 10-15g of carbs in that meal my blood sugar was only coming in at 84ng/dl...looks like I was fasting lmao

This shit just gets better.

my advise that will not be listened to but is all you need.

continue as you are diet wise, ie if low carbs help your autoimmune issues then that's obviously of use.
The carbs you do take in try and add in around your workout.
Drop all meds apart from Doctor prescribed.
If you cover that kind mileage steps wise with work, really that's sufficient, but if you insist on extra cardio carry on but it will hamper your muscle gain, but diet and current steps should be sufficient to keep you lean if as you say is correct.
Start lifting weights, resistance training.

The meds you are taking are unnecessary and your shutting yourself down for no reason, and will no help your BP issues etc.

I cant even believe you are genuinely asking questions and appear to have some understanding of what your doing, when the more you reveal shows a completely ridiculous and unnecessary use of drugs. Which appear from what you post is giving you or adding to issues.
You seem to be obsessed with adding more and more drugs rather than removing and making better progress at this time without them.

looks more like trolling than anything else it's that ridiculous tbh.

obvs I'm a cunt and know nothing.
carry on.

Absolute joke.
On peds but not lifting weights.
Get out of here.
Lol I simply have taken the last couple months off dipshit fucko. I was benching 315 for like 7-8 reps when training you are a massive dumbass bro it’s sickening

This shit just gets better.

my advise that will not be listened to but is all you need.

continue as you are diet wise, ie if low carbs help your autoimmune issues then that's obviously of use.
The carbs you do take in try and add in around your workout.
Drop all meds apart from Doctor prescribed.
If you cover that kind mileage steps wise with work, really that's sufficient, but if you insist on extra cardio carry on but it will hamper your muscle gain, but diet and current steps should be sufficient to keep you lean if as you say is correct.
Start lifting weights, resistance training.

The meds you are taking are unnecessary and your shutting yourself down for no reason, and will no help your BP issues etc.

I cant even believe you are genuinely asking questions and appear to have some understanding of what your doing, when the more you reveal shows a completely ridiculous and unnecessary use of drugs. Which appear from what you post is giving you or adding to issues.
You seem to be obsessed with adding more and more drugs rather than removing and making better progress at this time without them.

looks more like trolling than anything else it's that ridiculous tbh.

obvs I'm a cunt and know nothing.
carry on.
You are right on one thing: you’re a cunt

I'm confused because I missed the part about not lifting I mean are you going off the flawed testosterone study that said "the people that took test gained more muscle than the natties that lifted"? They measured water weight and glycogen as part of the lean mass so that study was flawed as hell.

You will NOT gain more muscle sitting around on the couch lifting a remote and chips to your face on gear than a natty actually lifting.

Oh and it seems you edited the post or I missed you inject the carn. You are fine then I see you are aware of the trash bioavailability of carn. I considered it as well but Derek even said you kinda gotta be pretty hardcore to inject it everyday and he would understand people just wanting to take the pills lol

I'm confused because I missed the part about not lifting I mean are you going off the flawed testosterone study that said "the people that took test gained more muscle than the natties that lifted"? They measured water weight and glycogen as part of the lean mass so that study was flawed as hell.

You will NOT gain more muscle sitting around on the couch lifting a remote and chips to your face on gear than a natty actually lifting.
No I’m busy at work and enjoying endurance training at my available time at the gym. I do lifting at work and I’m happy with that. The study you mentioned is retarded if anyone actually thinks that’s realistic

No I’m busy at work and enjoying endurance training at my available time at the gym. I do lifting at work and I’m happy with that. The study you mentioned is retarded if anyone actually thinks that’s realistic

Well you are taking like a bodybuilder type blast there putting tons of stress on your organs most importantly your heart in a non-hypertrophy context and it's puzzling to say the least man.

Sure you probably look better than you would fully natty but you should use the blasts wisely if you are just trying to retain tissue during this endurance off time a TRT like test only "cycle", would retain most the tissue.

I mean if you just wanna look good on the beach the physique you already have would look better than 99% of the dudes on the beach. Girls aren't gonna notice how dry you look from the mast.

If you're training primarily for endurance npp and mast are pretty much pointless.

You'd be better off with trt test, potentially low dose eq for increased rbc, and maybe some BPC157/tb500/hgh for recovery.

the Internet giving little pricks balls :rofl:
20 year old and already counter acting various drug sides with more drugs.
Brilliant.

Back