• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Clen Headaches

Bigkiwi

Is this common?

Mate of mine started at 40mcg currently at 100mcg a day and since going to 100mcg has been experiencing constant headaches.

Think he was tapering up to a daily dose of 160mcg but not sure if that will happen now given how he's feeling

Has been drinking tonnes more water as well

I get headache in the afternoon if I take it first thing in the morning.

check BP first maybe its that - I just don't like clen full stop (for myself)........... yet I know women who can knock it back in quite high doses and barely feel anything..........

check BP first maybe its that - I just don't like clen full stop (for myself)........... yet I know women who can knock it back in quite high doses and barely feel anything..........
Hate it myself
Nasty little drug
Works well like bu i cnt use it

My need to drink water on clen goes to ridiculous levels, prob nearing 8L a day, taurine helps the cramps and pumps. My mouth is constantly dry.

Headache is either dehydration or BP as others mention.

Lots of water but I also stop increasing the dose once I get the shakes, differs between some brands, some I have taken 120 some just 80 and appeared just the same effects as above pointless wasting it and effecting your health oh and slowly increase the dose half a tab a day maybe

Back